Todays photo of 185lbs Nick Diaz

no it's not fair to Robbie that's true.

At the same time Nick is not a real 185 pounder nor did he train for 185.
Wtf type of logic is this? Stop making excuses for the dude, it is what it is, I’m not saying he’s the worst person ever, but not being a “real 185er” doesn’t mean anything. No way you would be saying the same thing if a fighter you didn’t like pulled this shit.

Looks good physically. He's much fuller in the face these days. Hopefully it translates to a decent performance.

Wtf type of logic is this? Stop making excuses for the dude, it is what it is, I’m not saying he’s the worst person ever, but not being a “real 185er” doesn’t mean anything. No way you would be saying the same thing if a fighter you didn’t like pulled this shit.

I fuckin bet you I would.

If a guy was retired for 6 years and came back on 4 months notice and he said I can't make weight and he's a star. This situation is hardly normal.

I did already say though that it isn't fair and this should be a catchweight.

Coming off a 5 or so year layoff and beating a guy who has lost his last 4 in a row, well it wouldn't make logical sense would it? This is MMA though, anything can happen

What about the way the UFC operates makes you think the number 1 contender always gets the title shot?

Especially when it comes to their stars. Usman has already been calling Nick out. It’s his only money fight. Same for Adesanya.

photo-2021-09-22-15-51-54.jpg

Make your own assumptions, but he's looked big all month. I don't think there was ever a real chance of making 170lbs, if you are familiar with what Nick looks like on the scale at welterweight.

*edit*
War Diaz

Since when is Robbie lawler a small guy?..

Lawler was probably happy to not have to cut anymore...

War both guys ...hoping for a good show..nothing more or less

What about the way the UFC operates makes you think the number 1 contender always gets the title shot?

Especially when it comes to their stars. Usman has already been calling Nick out. It’s his only money fight. Same for Adesanya.

I know how it works, the big draws get the big fights but even considering that this would be ridiculous.

Adesanya called out Nick Diaz? I must have missed that

I fuckin bet you I would.

If a guy was retired for 6 years and came back on 4 months notice and he said I can't make weight and he's a star. This situation is hardly normal.
He decided to come back lol, it’s not like he was drafted lol. And he already proved he CAN make weight, he just decided NOT to. He also could’ve asked for 185 months ago, but decided not to.

Also the fact he is a “star” is a great point, that’s the only reason he gets away with shit like this, then he refuses to do media day and own what he did. The dude is a total diva, and then has the audacity to whine and complain about other people getting special treatment and makes up BS conspiracy theories to make excuses. They also give Nate and Nick 5 round fights when they don’t make sense to benefit them, and if they lost the entire fight but look fresh at the end they talk about how BS MMA is

Theres more I like about Diaz than dislike, but I’m really over all the delusional Nick and Nate fans who defend everything they say/do

photo-2021-09-22-15-51-54.jpg

Make your own assumptions, but he's looked big all month. I don't think there was ever a real chance of making 170lbs, if you are familiar with what Nick looks like on the scale at welterweight.

*edit*
War Diaz
I've been out of the loop for a bit. Has it been confirmed that Nick was the one who couldn't make weight?

He decided to come back lol, it’s not like he was drafted lol. And he already proved he CAN make weight, he just decided NOT to. He also could’ve asked for 185 months ago, but decided not to.

Also the fact he is a “star” is a great point, that’s the only reason he gets away with shit like this, then he refuses to do media day and own what he did. The dude is a total diva, and then has the audacity to whine and complain about other people getting special treatment and makes up BS conspiracy theories to make excuses. They also give Nate and Nick 5 round fights when they don’t make sense to benefit them, and if they lost the entire fight but look fresh at the end they talk about how BS MMA is

Theres more I like about Diaz than dislike, but I’m really over all the delusional Nick and Nate fans who defend everything they say/do

how did he PROVE he can make weight.

You know what fuckin relax it's been 6 years. Give him a break. Benefit of the doubt he can't just make being a fit 170 in 4 months.

and for the last time in my opinion a catchweight is way more appropriate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back