Todays photo of 185lbs Nick Diaz

rjmbrd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
photo-2021-09-22-15-51-54.jpg

Make your own assumptions, but he's looked big all month. I don't think there was ever a real chance of making 170lbs, if you are familiar with what Nick looks like on the scale at welterweight.

*edit*
War Diaz

*edit 2*
WAR FULL BEARD DIAZ

*edit 3* added video

Last edited:
its weird seeing Nick with full beard and chest hair... at least he still has abs.

Full Beard Diaz is born.

LMAO

All joking aside, it made me nervous Nick was out doing seminars with Cesar just a few weeks ago. He would never stop training to travel and meet with fans just before a big fight in years past. I have no idea if he had a legit, structured fight camp.

I've always been rooting against Nick more times than I have rooted for him and I'd love to see Robbie win but the way he's been fighting since losing his title I expect Nick to either pick him apart for a TKO win or a UD.

I got shouted down in a thread earlier in the week for suggesting this fight was irrelevant. I still don't really care about it but hope it's fun and they get paid, as for title ramifications there are none

Conor hasn't won a fight at lightweight since 2016 and he's somehow ranked in the division. He got knocked out by Poirer in the second round with zero controversy and they immediately ran a rematch.

Nick fought GSP coming off a LOSS to Condit.

The UFC runs this thing like the circus coming to town, not a sport. If it were up to me I'd make rankings based on a formula and matches based on brackets, but I didn't have a few billion to buy it so they do as they please.

Be ZERO surprised if they put together Nick vs Usman if he pulls out a big win. Of course it wouldn't be fair or make sense, but that is irrelevant under the current management.

I got shouted down in a thread earlier in the week for suggesting this fight was irrelevant. I still don't really care about it but hope it's fun and they get paid, as for title ramifications there are none
You're correct, but I suggest you go watch some old fights of Nick, then there would be no way for you to not be pumped unless you're void of all emotion.

Back