To the ladies of the forum...

Originally posted by vod
I don't understand what point you're not getting? Maybe we should just drop it.

It must bee the medcine i just took. Promethazine ve with codine syrup. Im feel sorta sleepy.

I'm sure that if you mix that with alcohol it'll wake you right up. I'll wait here while you give that a try ;)

Originally posted by vod
I'm sure that if you mix that with alcohol it'll wake you right up. I'll wait here while you give that a try ;)

Nah man you cna die from that..... right?

Hmm... I think it's possible. It depends on the amount of alcohol you throw into the mix. Mixing alcohol with medication like that usually just enhances the medication and will knock you out for a while. You'll get a REALLY good buzz before that though...

I don't like gettind dizzy. Will i get dizzy?

Also how much is enough of alcohol?

Dude. It was just a joke. Don't mix alcohol with that shit. It's just a little dangerous to get the proper mixture that can get you between blissfully ignorant to your environment and blissfully ignorant on how to breathe properly. I'm guessing it wouldn't take much to affect your medication but it also might not take much to put you in a coma.

I had a friend who was taking some really strong flu medication and he decided he wanted to go drinking with us that night. After like 3 beers he was TRASHED. And he was usually a very good drinking and took a lot to get drunk but because of the mixture of medication and alcohol it just fucked him up. He didn't get sick or anything but it took a lot less alcohol to get him drunk as hell. He ended up falling asleep after like an hour though.

I knew you were lying!

But im fallin sleepy. Im not good at taking naps. I want to twatch the lakers vs nets c-ya later.

Well if you're planning on taking a nap on medication you better have a few people trying to wake you up. I don't know about anyone else here but when I'm medicated and I try to 'catch a nap' just to wake up for later in the evening I always end up oversleeping and not being able to wake up. I'll goto sleep at like 5pm and expect to wake up at 8pm and all of a sudden my eyes open and it's 2am and I'm stuck with nothing.

WAKE THE FUCK UP JUDY! Everclear and No Doz, plenty of 'em, straighten yer ass up but good.

Vod was on a roll there - had me in stitches - and then in one foul blow, he pissed on the thread along with Ronin. Good one guys...

LOL

This thread is a crackup.

LSG - I shudder to imagine what your playpen must look like... even more at Kato's now that I've seen what's up her repertoire....:( :confused: :eek:

Kato - My point is that relationships are built on two things (be it friendships, lovers, whatever). Trust and communication. You lose one and it will fail. I mean for fuck sake, your partner is like meant to be someone you can trust implicitly.

If you can't talk openly without him getting a blood nose and a bruise to the ego, then I'm sorry, but realistically I do not see the shit working out long term.

Truth hurts unfortunately and in my experience 99% of people don't ever want to hear it. The fact you're willing to talk about it shows you're a bigger person than he is.

- The Jake

Everclear is illegal in NY? Mother of Christ, what's next Meth?

LSG -
You deliberately trying to deter men???

For the love of god, WHY?????:confused: :confused:

A rottie like you going to waste on toys is a crying shame to all warm blooded, heterosexual single males everywhere.

- The Jake

You egoistic pigs, let the ladies play with their toys. Life is short.

Originally posted by The Jake
Vod was on a roll there - had me in stitches - and then in one foul blow, he pissed on the thread along with Ronin. Good one guys...

- The Jake

I'm always on a fucking roll.

LSG - I shudder to imagine what your playpen must look like... even more at Kato's now that I've seen what's up her repertoire....:( :confused: :eek:

Kato - My point is that relationships are built on two things (be it friendships, lovers, whatever). Trust and communication. You lose one and it will fail. I mean for fuck sake, your partner is like meant to be someone you can trust implicitly.

If you can't talk openly without him getting a blood nose and a bruise to the ego, then I'm sorry, but realistically I do not see the shit working out long term.

Truth hurts unfortunately and in my experience 99% of people don't ever want to hear it. The fact you're willing to talk about it shows you're a bigger person than he is.

- The Jake [/B][/QUOTE]

I think that relationships are our biggest crusades. Dealing with other beings who have been raised completely different from you, that have their own perception on life, personalities, beliefs, can be very trying. When you love someone you love him or her completely, differences and all, as they should love you. There are good time and trying times, and a relationship is complete when one can endure and understand that when you love, truly love, you don

I really should update my livejournal... I got nearly three weeks + of training updates that need to be added.

What you were saying about relationships being our biggest crusades, that's like signature material right there.

You're right, if you love someone you love them unconditionally, despite all their flaws. Whilst my post was harsh in it's tone my message was simply stated to indicate that you should be able to (both) talk openly without any fear of rebuke or embarassment. I've known more than one relationship having failed for that reason. Infact, it's probably the number one reason.

Just to clarify my opinion anyway.

- The Jake

I know Sunshine!!!... ;) in all honesty I appreciate and respect everyones 2 cents in here, I think its awesome that they are taking their time to give me their thoughts and ideas

Back