To the ladies of the forum...

Kato

Green Belt
Reaction score
When the quantity if the issue and not the quality of sex...would you consider the use of Sex Toys an option? or would you end the relationship even though its a good one?

P.S. How often would you consider having sex in a week as normal?

I consider having sex twice a day when my girlfriend is here to be sufficient.

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage
I consider having sex twice a day when my girlfriend is here to be sufficient.

I need her op....lol

apparently she is down for whatever...

I'd still need her opinion :)
you be surprised how many women grin and bare it and actually do it to get it over with and how many women don't tell the guy they don't get enough booty because they do not want to hurt their feelings ;)

another good thread that I think everybody would be jumping into!!! :D

well so far I have no girlie comment!!!

So youre asking if I would use sex toys if I were getting really good sex, just not as often as I'd like?

Of course. I wouldnt end it because I couldnt get it very often.

What kind of relationships would last if a man ended it because he couldnt have sex as often as he wanted?

Women arent that different.

Originally posted by Allison
So youre asking if I would use sex toys if I were getting really good sex, just not as often as I'd like?

Of course. I wouldnt end it because I couldnt get it very often.

What kind of relationships would last if a man ended it because he couldnt have sex as often as he wanted?

Women arent that different.

right... but there is plenty of men who end up being unfaithful also. It is a shallow question, I am aware ;), but what if you were to get it only ones in... lets say 3 weeks?

Originally posted by Kato

I'd still need her opinion :)
you be surprised how many women grin and bare it and actually do it to get it over with and how many women don't tell the guy they don't get enough booty because they do not want to hurt their feelings ;)

I wake up in the morning before she goes to work and im already in her mouth...she is scarey....:(

Well, Kato, I guess it depends on the woman and what she wants out of the relationship..Would he have something to supplement the three weeks without sex?? And why would I only be able to get it every three weeks? What is the situation? Give me the details..

I really like sex.

Originally posted by Allison
Well, Kato, I guess it depends on the woman and what she wants out of the relationship..Would he have something to supplement the three weeks without sex?? And why would I only be able to get it every three weeks? What is the situation? Give me the details..

Extreme Low libido, nothing to supplement during the time. There is no reason to suspect foul play. Like I said, the problem is not the quality if the quantity, the issue has always been there, since day one, so is not a loss of interest.

I find sex VERY enjoyable.

I wake up in the morning before she goes to work and im already in her mouth...she is scarey....:(

*wipes tear of pride* I like the way she thinks ;)

Back