To the ladies of the forum...

No matter how much I cared about a girl I'd probably have to really re-think our relationship if I wasn't getting any sex. It's a really serious part of the relationship and if you're not getting it then you must re-think the relationship yourself. Masturbation just isn't satisfying when put in terms of sex and you don't wanna be stuck with that for the rest of your life. Tell him 'Goto the doctor and find out wtf is wrong or else I'll go find a guy that'll make my feet curl'. There are also a lot of 'natural pills' nowadays that are supposed to boost the libido. Go buy some of those and slip them to him instead of his multi-vitamin.

Originally posted by vod
No matter how much I cared about a girl I'd probably have to really re-think our relationship if I wasn't getting any sex. It's a really serious part of the relationship and if you're not getting it then you must re-think the relationship yourself. Masturbation just isn't satisfying when put in terms of sex and you don't wanna be stuck with that for the rest of your life. Tell him 'Goto the doctor and find out wtf is wrong or else I'll go find a guy that'll make my feet curl'. There are also a lot of 'natural pills' nowadays that are supposed to boost the libido. Go buy some of those and slip them to him instead of his multi-vitamin.

I think I'll do that... its just the whole point of making it such an issue about going to see a doc that it sucks!!!...

Originally posted by lil'surfer girl

To answer the original question about toys...my god, YES!!
Use them and use them often.

If he is pretty much the ideal man that you want to spend the rest of your life with, then I say keep him.....and buy more toys :D :D :D

I might get banned for this one, but I am not sure... its all in good fun, so if I am making an error sorry....lol

Do you think he would be willing to use this LSG?...hahaha

Whoever's planning on using it. Make sure pictures and diagrams are included on the forum.

hahahaha... I have not laughed this hard in a while guys and gals...thanks.

I wonder how many guys would be willing to try "something new" hahahaha *wipes tears*...

Originally posted by Kato
I wonder how many guys would be willing to try "something new" hahahaha *wipes tears*...

I think I'll pass...

But if you're really interested I hear FTYD is into stuff like that...

I hate to brag, but I can get a girls juices flowing quick by doing my move:cool:

Originally posted by The Ronin
I hate to brag, but I can get a girls juices flowing quick by doing my move:cool:

What move is that? Leaving the room?

I guess I have to stress that the issue is not the quality but the quantity...

Damn, I've seen that thing over at my cousin's house, his wife said it was for pounding open walnuts! :eek:

Originally posted by Meat Fist
Damn, I've seen that thing over at my cousin's house, his wife said it was for pounding open walnuts! :eek:

hahahahaha... and at night he spreads them!..hehehe

Have a great weekend everyone...

Originally posted by vod

What move is that? Leaving the room?

Its not what your wife/mom/sis/girlfriend said last night:D

Originally posted by The Ronin

Its not what your wife/mom/sis/girlfriend said last night:D

At least you covered all the bases with your insult.

Originally posted by vod

At least you covered all the bases with your insult.

Vod, I go to school in Houston, Texas. I have no idea what you just meant by that :confused:

In your insult you said:

'Its not what your wife/mom/sis/girlfriend said last night'

So what I meant by that was that you covered all the bases. You didn't leave out any people so that you could get me with something. I may not have a wife but I have a girlfriend so you included them both in order to make sure you could zap me with your insult.

Originally posted by vod
In your insult you said:

'Its not what your wife/mom/sis/girlfriend said last night'

So what I meant by that was that you covered all the bases. You didn't leave out any people so that you could get me with something. I may not have a wife but I have a girlfriend so you included them both in order to make sure you could zap me with your insult.

Que? (What)

I don't understand what point you're not getting? Maybe we should just drop it.

Back