To the ladies of the forum...

Damn good topic!

true story, a mate of mine (seriously, a mate of mine not me0 got married 2 and a half years ago to a girl he had been with for 5 years prior. She has some anxiety about sex, no reason why, but every time he gets inside her, she cramps up in her pelvis and her vaginal muscles lock up, giving him an awesome tightness (;) )
but her a torrent of pain, therefore they don't have actual intercourse, she blows him etc, but no actual sex. There is a cure apparently, it is a exercise type of thing, but she won't go see anyone cause of embarrassment etc. So old mate doesn't get any sex for over 4 years now.

The strain on their mariage is a joke, I wouldn't be able to handle it, but then I wouldn't have married her anyways. he hasn't cheated on her , yet, but no doubt he will eventually, he wants to go intersate with me (cause I am an irresistable stud muffin!!LOLOLOL) and pick up, knowing I wouldn't put him in it.

Long story and kind of went off topic a bit, but the moral is that as much as you can be happy etc, we all have needs and if they aren't being met, then expect bad shit to happen...sad but true

I think this would go both ways as well, if a guy isn't holding up his end of the deal, then he is just asking for trouble

Wow... does he know if anything happened to her in the past (abuse or such?) see this could be so much deeper then just not being interested in it, you know?. I feel his pain.

Seldom -

Issues like that I'd be very sensitive around.... I've met women who have gone through experiences so horrific that I would not dare to repeat here even under the guise of anonymity....

But if there comes a point where she has to either open up to her partner or chose not to. If she choses not to, then that is her choice. But she has no right to cry about it if he leaves her because she's not willing to open up.

This is what I mean about trust and communications. It's either there or it isn't.

- The Jake

well I guess it would depend on how the person is approached. If she is being nagged at she may not open up. I guess its all on the relationship and the kind it is.

where i am from sex is an act of love. therefore, if my partner were doing what what mr. seldom taps friends partner is doing (albeit none of my business why) then i would start to second guess her love for me. that would be a very tough thing to deal with after they have been together for 8 years but how could he not feel somewhat hurt by the fact that his wife wont/'cant sleep with him.

Originally posted by Queer Bob
where i am from sex is an act of love. therefore, if my partner were doing what what mr. seldom taps friends partner is doing (albeit none of my business why) then i would start to second guess her love for me. that would be a very tough thing to deal with after they have been together for 8 years but how could he not feel somewhat hurt by the fact that his wife wont/'cant sleep with him.

QB where are you from?

Originally posted by lil'surfer girl

LMAO Jake....I enjoy my little toys :D

Thnigs are beginning to look up for me in the male dept so who knows, I may get to retire a toy or two (but not all)
;)

Why is it picking up?

Is Meat Fist coming to visit? :D

- The Jake

OMFG!!! LSG MET A GUY!!!!

hahahahahahahaha

Who is the lucky bastard? Is a parent of the one of the kids from your baseball team or what?

- The Jake

Originally posted by Kato
Wow... does he know if anything happened to her in the past (abuse or such?) see this could be so much deeper then just not being interested in it, you know?. I feel his pain.

I know what you mean regarding abuse etc, but luckily she isn't in this boat. They had a normal sex life for a couple of years, but over the last few not so much.

LSG!! Bloody hell, you met someone!! Good shit!

Would all your new brothers here approve of him??!!

i can get team punkmother to bash him if he doesn't like you - blind, moronic retards like that don't deserve to live :D

Awwww your toys not doing it for you any more? LOL

- The Jake

Thanks...LOL

Well, he has no clue what MMA is :( and he did not even want to watch the fight...said his friends dragged him along to meet me.

Not exactly a perfect match, IMO, but I need to get laid :D :D :D

don't get me started on needing to get laid - that seems to be a popular topic around the forum at the minute....

anyhow, all the best to you ;)

May Crom smile upon you LSG! Good luck!
(Meat, does Crom smile on the women?)

If he doesn't call then you may safely assume he's gay.

- The Jake

Crom? is that a robert ervin howard reference, by any chance ?(cos if it is - cool)

Thanks...LOL

Well, he has no clue what MMA is :( and he did not even want to watch the fight...said his friends dragged him along to meet me.

Not exactly a perfect match, IMO, but I need to get laid :D :D :D

Hmm doesn't like MMA and you intially thought he was gay...
Either he is gay...
Or you have been hanging around here in this hot bed of real men for way too long!!!

Originally posted by seldomTap

Hmm doesn't like MMA and you intially thought he was gay...
Either he is gay...
Or you have been hanging around here in this hot bed of real men for way too long!!!

I would say hanging around here in this hot bed of real men for way too long, we have desensitized her to what a normal man is like

You could be right! What sane woman would want anything other than the wit and brut, masculine charm that exudes from the posters here!

Poor normal guy don't stand a chance!

She is just kidding herself, we all know better ;)

Back