To the ladies of the forum...

Maybe it is just the Joe Son/OJ avatar, but your winks are making me uncomfortable and I feel dirty...

Originally posted by The Smithmeister
Crom? is that a robert ervin howard reference, by any chance ?(cos if it is - cool)

Yes it is.

Part of an ongoing gag.

Glad to know we have at least one other educated man in the house Smithmeister.

"It appears Mr. Ringo is an educated man. Now I really hate him! " - Doc Holliday, Tombstone

- The Jake

Originally posted by lil'surfer girl
Thanks guys...and I have grown quite attached to my toys, Jake...it will be difficult to retire them....who knows, maybe I won't have to....he may not even call :confused:

One can never retire all toys... one must keep toys in case of emergency and needed fun in sack...right LSG San?

lol

I can see it now... a big glass case, clearly labelled
BREAK IN CASE OF EMERGENCY

- The Jake

Absolutely!! Of course, I wouldn't whip them out on the first date, but soon there after ;)

You're probably right Seldom,he was a bit too normal for me....wonder if I can get him to talk about shaving his boys???
LMAO

No... not on the first date... I did that once and for some reason my date left as soon as he seen the paddle...hahahah j/k.

oooo maybe if you slipped him a couple drinks he would give you his OP about haved boys or not?...hhhmmmm

LSG -

A guy appreciates nothing more than a woman who is brutally honest in all things.

Apart from a kinky chick with a high sex drive. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

- The Jake

wooo hooo *twirls dildo around over her head* hahahaha

As long as she's brutal, honesty is optional.

Jake, you know as well as I do that Crom put women here only for the carnal satiation of his warrior minions. Reread your Crom Koran "1st Barbarians 3:16".

As my mother always said "Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas".

U ladies are lucky because u are gettin a view into the real male pyschie. Most men dont show this side to their girlfriends in case it scares them off...

lol... my guy friends lost all respect for me a long time ago....lol they speak about it all in front of me...

Ya know Jake, you are right...I am not going to play those little mind games...honest & direct, that is me.

Probably scare the shit out of him, but if he is going to hang with me he will have to deal with it.....you guys have spoiled me, terribly :p

wooo hoooo.....*twirls 2 dildos around*:D :D :D :p :p

Ya know Jake, you are right...I am not going to play those little mind games...honest & direct, that is me.

Probably scare the shit out of him, but if he is going to hang with me he will have to deal with it.....you guys have spoiled me, terribly :p

LSG -
If he scares easily then he does not know you or appreciate you for the person you are. You don't want that.

If you want a random fuck then do what you will to get it.

If you want something more, then BE HONEST.

Meat -
Ok I thought Crom would smile upon valkyries too that's all :D

- The Jake

If you want a random fuck pick one from the ranks here! lol

And kato, the image of you at your keyboard twirling dildos was hilarious, and yet strangely arousing.... ;)

Originally posted by Waylander
If you want a random fuck pick one from the ranks here! lol

And kato, the image of you at your keyboard twirling dildos was hilarious, and yet strangely arousing.... ;)

hahaha... and can you believe I work for a religious org. if the nuns only knew...hahaha

Originally posted by Kato
hahaha... and can you believe I work for a religious org. if the nuns only knew...hahaha

Hey come on Kato, nuns need love too.

- The Jake

No doubt about it guys... I am sure they need love too or they needed love too in their time. All I say is that the irony of me landing this job here is too much. My medical insurance wont cover my birth control pill!!!...hahahaha

Back