To all the Mauro Haters:

Ron Kruck made Mauro look like a genius last night. Very eye-opening.

Ron Kruck, is that the reporter from Inside Mma?

Did not watch the last nights event yet

The only commentator who truly pisses me off is Goldie. and you seriously hardly ever get a break from the guy.. They never put a fighter in the booth any more... they never use anyone else unless Goldy fried his brain too much on coke that week to be able to stutter out some terribly scripted lines.

also last nights random commentator guy was fine. Militech seemed depressed and Frank was pretty funny.

Ron Kruck sucks at commentating, when I heard that Mauro was out due to family illness and he was filling in I was thinking where the hell is Stephen Quadros? Why didn't they get him to fill in, he is way better, IMO he is better than Mauro.

Ron kruck was good but made some rookie mistakes but he will be much better after a few events.

Yes I'd take him over mauro

ron kruk was pretty bad imo but it is what it is I don't' think he has much experience.I think mauro is either real good or terrible.I think he studies a lot and when he knows all the information he does real good and it seems like in some shows(not strikeforce) he wings it and says some really stupid shit.I couldn't stand mauro when he started in pride he was fucking horrendous but he got much better in time.Either or mauro was missed last night big time.

ron kruk was pretty bad imo but it is what it is I don't' think he has much experience.I think mauro is either real good or terrible.I think he studies a lot and when he knows all the information he does real good and it seems like in some shows(not strikeforce) he wings it and says some really stupid shit.I couldn't stand mauro when he started in pride he was fucking horrendous but he got much better in time.Either or mauro was missed last night big time.

They could have brought in Stephen Quadros and it would have been much better, I don't know why they picked Ron Kruk unless he was much cheaper or Quadros was also not available as well.

Ron Kruck brought commentary straight out of '97. Just awful.
Still better than Mauro though.

Joe Rogan & Bas Rutten would be the best combo ever.

I think Mauro is an acquired taste. I prefer Mauro or Shiavello over Goldberg.

Honostly I didn't notice the difference. Ive come to expect mediocre commentary from strikeforce and thats what they delivered.

I don't feel it was that bad ;p He had me laughing when he yelled something that had to resemble Mauro and recognized himself how poorly it was done. He didn't annoy me at one point during the whole event.

I like mauro. imo joe rogan and mauro would be an awesome combo :cool:

I don't feel it was that bad ;p He had me laughing when he yelled something that had to resemble Mauro and recognized himself how poorly it was done. He didn't annoy me at one point during the whole event.

LOL yeah, he said something like "And as Mauro Ranallo would say" and then yelled something Mauroish and after 5 seconds of awkward silence he was like "That didn't sound a lot like Mauro." and Frank was like "Mhmmm..."

This, however, is the best commentary ever

I love how the commentators dangle off Ivey's nuts during the whole fight while McGee is murdering him.

Back