To all the Mauro Haters:

kruck should stick to interviewing, he's good at that.

Anik is too robotic, he mainly listens to Rogan. So yes, he's better than Mauro.

Only person that might be more annoying than Mauro is The Voice. His "enthusiasm" seems misplaced majority of the time, guy would be screaming at the top of his lungs as if he was witnessing a KO, to a fighter holding someone else in their guard and trying to claim the guy is close to a triangle.
And he actually did that during a fight. Cant stand The Voice

Anyone>Mauro>(or equal to) The Voice

I love how u day anik is too robotic, and then in the same breathe u say anyone > Mauro. Name one?

Pat held the night. I did think it was a pretty bad curtain call though. Compare that to the WEC...you can't

I love how u day anik is too robotic, and then in the same breathe u say anyone > Mauro. Name one?

i cant stand bas rutten's commentating but i will take him or the voice any day over mauro and i cant stand either of them

Yes Anik is too robotic, but he's still better than Mauro. Anyone is. How did you not understand that from my post....

Name one? Easy.
You are a better announcer than Mauro

Any announcer that has ever commentated an event is better than Mauro.

A homeless person would be a better commentator

Mauro's like armor rings. Only weirdos like him.

110611162-260x260-0-0_forum+novelties+gothic+full+finger+ring+vampires+s.jpg

Mauro is a good commentator. Much better than Goldberg. One of the best commentary teams I've ever heard is Mauro/Pat. Milietich is the best color commentator out there by a country mile. The fact that the biggest org in the sport has an ex Tae-Kwon-Do champ/mediocre comedian as their color man is a travesty.

You do realize there are no commentators anywhere with the amount of experience Joe has? Sure it's easy to like Pat, he commented on 15-20 events. Joe commented on hundreds of events all around the world. Never misses and event, never really fucks up, always keeps it real.

Of course, you are entitled to your opinion: if you dislike him, fine. But you have to acknowledge the fact that Joe Rogan is the most experienced, well-rounded and battle-proven commentator in the MMA world, bar none. He is not a TKD champ/comedian, he's the UFC color commentator and has been for as long (probably longer) than you have been following the sport. He just happens to do TKD, BJJ and stand up comedy TOO.

Wouldn't you like to be an icon of the sport you love WHILE running a stand-up comedy career AND a TV animator career. Among that, he found the time to become a TKD expert, a BJJ black-belt and one of the most respected figure of the MMA world. All of that without ever having a pro fight. There really is something about Joe Rogan that is undeniable: he takes care of business.

No disrespect to Pat Miletich, he's a legend in his own right. But why do you think he's there? Is it because he's an intersect good commentator? Or is it because he's a big name, ex-fighter who happens to carry a lot of name recognition to the fans?

That's what I thought...

Last edited:
Yes Anik is too robotic, but he's still better than Mauro. Anyone is. How did you not understand that from my post....

Name one? Easy.
You are a better announcer than Mauro

Any announcer that has ever commentated an event is better than Mauro.

A homeless person would be a better commentator

If u think Jon anik is better than Mauro then u would be too retarded to understand any real argument making a case against u. In opinion, minority = wrong. Are u sure you're not just some homeless guy looking for an announcing gig?

Last edited:
I've always preferred Strikeforce's commentary to the UFC. Mauro adds excitement to a fight when he commentates imo. I'd have Mauro, Frank and Pat as the UFC commentators any day.

Goldberg and Rogan is lots of fun, but Anik is so fucking boring man, guy never gets excited!

I like him. I prefer him to Goldie personally. Mauro adds excitement.

Back