To all the Mauro Haters:

JudontknowMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
His replacement tonight SUCKED. Mauro is better than 95% of all announcers still. Give me Rogan & Anik (not that I like Anik more than golide, but it was ok last event and i hate anik with florian) as the A-Team, with Mauro and Pat as the B-Team for all future UFC events.

personally I like Mauro. I thought his replacement was going to be horrible, but it was actually pretty solid. I heard him mispronounce a few names, and a few things, but I'd take him over Mike Goldberg any day of the week

but I'd take him over Mike Goldberg any day of the week

really? he was so bland and half the time it didnt even feel like a strikeforce event without mauro in there going nuts. he was colorless, mauro brings fire. we can do without frank, though. mauro and pat are just as good as rogan and goldie IMO.

I come for teh fights not teh commentary, not a Mauro hate but it was actually less distracting without Mauro and my man Ron in.

Always like Mauro. Always liked Goldberg too. People are NEVER happy with announcers. They like to pretend they're better. In reality 99.9% of them make us all BEG for tonight's replacement within 5mins.

Also I didn't think the replacement was horrible. Gave it his all. I applaud him.

mauro and pat are just as good as rogan and goldie IMO.

Words cannot describe how much I disagree with this. Militech is even more biased than Rogan and Mauro is even more horrible than Goldberg.

I think they should just throw in Ranallo, Shamrock and Militech in there every now and again. Would add some diversity.

I used to love Rogan and Goldberg.. But they are getting stale to me. Maybe it is the overexposure.

Ron Kruck called a high kick , a upper kick. That had me laughing for a bit.

I've never understood the hate for him. He's better than Goldy

Mauro still sucks donkey balls. Probably the corniest guy in sport.

Words cannot describe how much I disagree with this. Militech is even more biased than Rogan and Mauro is even more horrible than Goldberg.

and you, in all of your infinite wisdom, didnt grace us with your sure-fire replacements who would put all these guys to shame? let me guess, pride fan...

Everyone is ALWAYS going to be bitching about the commentating, no matter WHO it is.

Mauro still sucks donkey balls. Probably the corniest guy in sport.

Agreed, and this is why I cannot stand him. He is cringeworthy. Reminds me very much of the horrible, corny commentary you see in WWE.

Agreed, and this is why I cannot stand him. He is cringeworthy. Reminds me very much of the horrible, corny commentary you see in WWE.

really? dudes excited about what hes seeing. thats what makes him better than goldie. sounds like you hate guys with personality. if we had it your way, wed probably have anik and florian as the main team. blech.

Mauro tries too hard and he ruins moments. He ruined a KO by screaming "Mama Mia!!" Wtf...

And I still remember him describing the crowd's excitement as them being "en fuego". Mood killer comments like that shouldn't be associated with MMA

Mauro tries too hard and he ruins moments. He ruined a KO by screaming "Mama Mia!!" Wtf...

And I still remember him describing the crowd's excitement as them being "en fuego". Mood killer comments like that shouldn't be associated with MMA

so which announcer enhances your mood? jon "the jon fitch of commentary" anik?

No doubt first fight sayin Jacare was hittin him with straights when they were jabs smh

Back