To all the Mauro Haters:

Joe and Goldie as the A team. as for the b team, anything other than anik and florian. They sound too similar. Maybe Mauro and Florian or Bas.

both are horrible. but the event was better without him

Mauro is awful. He should just sign with the WWE and get it over with.

I have always been a big fan of Mauro. Too bad he's with showtime would have liked to have seen him in the ufc.

I don't understand the hate for him, its unjustified really.

Mauro at least keeps the enthusiasm in play.

Mauro is good and knows his shite just not a fan of his little puns

i actually like mauro... i dont think he is bad at all. as stated before he brings fire

Yeas but hopefully they get another Promotion soon, and maybe even add Invicta on top of it.

Mauro is a good commentator. Much better than Goldberg. One of the best commentary teams I've ever heard is Mauro/Pat. Milietich is the best color commentator out there by a country mile. The fact that the biggest org in the sport has an ex Tae-Kwon-Do champ/mediocre comedian as their color man is a travesty.

Mauro is a good commentator. Much better than Goldberg. One of the best commentary teams I've ever heard is Mauro/Pat. Milietich is the best color commentator out there by a country mile. The fact that the biggest org in the sport has an ex Tae-Kwon-Do champ/mediocre comedian as their color man is a travesty.

i could actually go for a mauro, rogan, pat team-up. i bet that would have it all.

so which announcer enhances your mood? jon "the jon fitch of commentary" anik?

Anik is too robotic, he mainly listens to Rogan. So yes, he's better than Mauro.

Only person that might be more annoying than Mauro is The Voice. His "enthusiasm" seems misplaced majority of the time, guy would be screaming at the top of his lungs as if he was witnessing a KO, to a fighter holding someone else in their guard and trying to claim the guy is close to a triangle.
And he actually did that during a fight. Cant stand The Voice

Anyone>Mauro>(or equal to) The Voice

Back