''TJ was hitting the air all night hurr durr''

Dom rolled off the couch after 96 surgeries and being out for 4 years and still made TJ look foolish

Watching the fight without bias is enough

Yes it does.

Oh because everyone on sherdog is not biased at all right? It's like they don't hate TJ at all.Dummy.

Stop spitting bullshit.

1. And you are not biased but all the others are biased? And you counted yourself the significant strikes?
2. Sure he does.
3. Why would they hate TJ? So you are the only non-biased guy who sees clear? The others are wrong!
4. Stop getting triggered.

Also LOL @Arm Barbarian who likes everyone's post who defends Cruz since he doesn't have any argument himself.Keep going.

He just messes with your mind. He does that sometimes !

giphy.gif

1. And you are not biased but all the others are biased? And you counted yourself the significant strikes?
I didn't say i did.It was pretty clear when you watch the fight unbiased.

2. Sure he does.
{<huh}

3. Why would they hate TJ? So you are the only non-biased guy who sees clear? The others are wrong!
By the time this fight happened almost whole forum was rooting for Cruz because of the snake thing.People didn't watch the fight clearly because of the snake thing and they were obsessed with corny comeback story.

4. Stop getting triggered.
Stop responding me if you don't have any clues.

UFC official stats has TJ outstriking Cruz you dum dum.
Jones-Gustafsson-stats2.jpg

UFC official stats also had Gus out-striking Jones until the numbers miraculously changed overnight. Fuck off.

Throwing pitter patter shots while your opponent landing the damaging shots shouldn't warrant points either yet Dom got away with it.
LOL. Instead mirroring my sentence structure, why don't you learn how to think for yourself? Dom shouldn't lose points for having pillowfists. 100% not his fault. Same reason other fighters shouldn't gain points for having a good chin. Same reason Hendo didn't beat Bisping in the rematch no matter how the fuck you put it. TJ landed the more damaging strikes because he hits way harder than Dom, you absolute moron. Dom has a fighting style that compliments his pillowfists.

Also fuck off with ''continously'' getting counter punched shit. He didn't

TJ was eating 3-4 punches at a time during some of those exchanges, but sure, whatever the fuck you say.

How the fuck did Cruz have better moments and TJ did not do damage to Dom

How the fuck TJ did not do damage to Dom?

Most damaging shots of the fight was thrown by TJ

The problem is that’s pretty much all he did the whole night

Cruz didn't ''definitely'' won.If he had there wouldn't have been any controversy yet here we are.
He got outstruck and never really hurt Cruz. I mean we're talking about a guy who hadnt fought in years after injuries. Huge TJ fan but he lost that fight. I had Cruz edging him easily, no controversy

TJ was eating 3-4 punches, but sure, whatever the fuck you say.
TJ was eating pitter patter shots i agree.

UFC official stats also had Gus out-striking Jones until the numbers miraculously changed overnight. Fuck off.
Would you think like this if Dom had outstruck TJ? i don't think so

LOL. Instead mirroring my sentence structure, why don't learn how to think for yourself? Dom shouldn't lose points having pillowfists. 100% not his fault. Same reason other fighters shouldn't gain points for having a good chin. Same reason Hendo didn't beat Bisping in the rematch no matter how the fuck you put it. TJ landed the more damaging strikes because he hits way harder than Dom, you absolute moron. Dom has a fighting style that compliments his pillowfists.
Now you are getting.TJ should have won the because he effective striking matters.You don't get points for defense, good defense is it's own reward.Damage is part of the scoring criteria.Effective striking does count more than volume though and TJ had more effective striking as he caused more damage.So yep.

Your mad becuase Cody beat somebody Tj couldn't so you are forced to give Cody some respect. Tj lost to cruz easy.

Yup. TJ did more damage plain and simple. Dom won the feel good come back narrative. The fight, not so much. Gifted decision.

Isn't it a bit late for a tj vs Cruz thread is ts stuck in time or something

Back