''TJ was hitting the air all night hurr durr''

Cruz with like 4 takedowns and landing much better combos on tj the whole fight
Can't you read? TJ WON THE WRESTLING IN THAT FIGHT!!

Even though Dom had 4 takedowns TJ won the wrestling since TJ had more control time in one takedown than Cruz's four.

Holy shit.

Cruz had several 3-4 punch combos while tj hadn’t cleanly landed in like 2 minutes
Ohh so he had a several pitter patter shots to score points? That's cute.

Effective striking matters.

Throughout the entire fight, Cruz applied no pressure, scored nothing significant, did nothing with takedowns, did zero damage to Dillashaw. Cruz is the ultimate point fighter and deserved to loss.

Look at their faces. It's not like Dom's face was fucked up, while TJ's looked intact.

http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/c4938baf92d2dc31
Dom landed 33% more headstrikes on 60 less attempts. On what planet did TJ outstrike him, you goof?
UFC official stats has TJ outstriking Cruz you dum dum.

Headhunting your opponent while continuously getting countered punched isn't "pushing the action", nor should it warrant points. The fact that TJ completely whiffed 300+ shots had no bearing on the decision whatsoever. He lost because he got thoroughly tooled in rounds 1,2,3.
Throwing pitter patter shots while your opponent landing the damaging shots shouldn't warrant points either yet Dom got away with it.Also fuck off with ''continously'' getting counter punched shit.He didn't.

Stop crying tj lost and was hitting nothing but air! Cruz is the 135 goat.
You say TJ's not GOAT because he lost a split to Cruz.

Can't I then argue that Cruz isn't GOAT because he got his a** kicked by CoGar?

Typcial ignorant Dom fan post.Because judges always score the fight correct right?

But thats all that matters on the official records. Not your or my shit opinions

Even though Dom had 4 takedowns TJ won the wrestling since TJ had more control time in one takedown than Cruz's four.

Holy shit.

Ohh so he had a several pitter patter shots to score points? That's cute.

Effective striking matters.

I’m at the point where I’m pretty sure you’re trolling. In case you’re not. Cruz clearly won the wrestling it’s not about control time at all. It’s about how they are spaced out across the rounds and the impact they have on the rounds. Cruz spread them out and they punctuated him winning certain rounds.

Look at their faces. It's not like Dom's face was fucked up, while TJ's looked intact.

maxresdefault.jpg

nJOYv5.png

One swollen eye vs Bruise on the face, ear and swollen lips.

How so you dummy? Can you provide it or just talking thrash? Don't come with the fightmetric since it can score even a gust of winds.And Cruz is a king of pitter patter shots.So no.TJ did more damage the whole entire fight.

I clearly stated why TJ won the wrestling in the fight yet here you are ignoring my post like a true Dom fan.Keep going.

Doesn't have to do with the fight dummy.

Stop calling other people dummies, when you open a thread and everybody tells you that you are wrong, but you insist that "no, no, I am right, please believe me"

1. OK, if you don't like Fightmetrics, show us a source where TJ outstruck Dom.
2. No, just because he had more control with his takedown it does not mean he was better at wrestling than Dom.
3. Doesn't have to do with the fight, but it does have to do with your IQ when defending TJ. Are you his wife, Mirela?

OK, if you don't like Fightmetrics, show us a source where TJ outstruck Dom.
Watching the fight without bias is enough

No, just because he had more control with his takedown it does not mean he was better at wrestling than Dom.
Yes it does.

Stop calling other people dummies, when you open a thread and everybody tells you that you are wrong, but you insist that "no, no, I am right, please believe me"
Oh because everyone on sherdog is not biased at all right? It's like they don't hate TJ at all.Dummy.

3. Doesn't have to do with the fight, but it does have to do with your IQ when defending TJ. Are you his wife, Mirela?
Stop spitting bullshit.

Last edited:
Also LOL @Arm Barbarian who likes everyone's post who defends Cruz since he doesn't have any argument himself.Keep going.

I’m at the point where I’m pretty sure you’re trolling. In case you’re not. Cruz clearly won the wrestling it’s not about control time at all. It’s about how they are spaced out across the rounds and the impact they have on the rounds. Cruz spread them out and they punctuated him winning certain rounds.
Cruz capitalized on TJ's aggression and hit a few point scoring takedowns but they led to nothing. If Johny Hendricks had done this, you'd all be singing a different tune.

It is frustrating judges give so much important to takedown without take in consideration what happen after, a takedown who score a 1 or some second of control need to mean vert little in a fight.

Same the control, see the Alvarez/Pettis, Alvarez controlled so much time Pettis doing 0 with this control, if a fighter control and simply wait dont need to score point.

This is a fight, the fighter much ko the opponent, to do so, do damage.Takedown and control in the clinch/cageside need to be to do damage, if not, they must not be important for score.

Simply putting someone on their back for mere seconds because they were moving forward isn't outgrappling someone.And yes wrestling is about control.

No. TJ won the wrestling in that round. Round four. Dom won the wrestling in the other rounds. The first three of them.

It's scored on a round by round system.

cruz won. deal with it dude and i like tj

No. TJ won the wrestling in that round. Round four. Dom won the wrestling in the other rounds. The first three of them.

It's scored on a round by round system.
I know i was talking in general.

Cruz capitalized on TJ's aggression and hit a few point scoring takedowns but they led to nothing. If Johny Hendricks had done this, you'd all be singing a different tune.

It is frustrating judges give so much important to takedown without take in consideration what happen after, a takedown who score a 1 or some second of control need to mean vert little in a fight.

Same the control, see the Alvarez/Pettis, Alvarez controlled so much time Pettis doing 0 with this control, if a fighter control and simply wait dont need to score point.

This is a fight, the fighter much ko the opponent, to do so, do damage.Takedown and control in the clinch/cageside need to be to do damage, if not, they must not be important for score.

Simply putting someone on their back for mere seconds because they were moving forward isn't outgrappling someone.And yes wrestling is about control.
I agree that it should be on who does damage but tj didn’t do damage and neither did cruz, so then you go on to who got more takedowns and who had better moments both of which go to cruz. I’m not saying that cruz was out there dominating it’s just tj truly did nothing of note

I agree that it should be on who does damage but tj didn’t do damage and neither did cruz, so then you go on to who got more takedowns and who had better moments both of which go to cruz. I’m not saying that cruz was out there dominating it’s just tj truly did nothing of note
How the fuck did Cruz have better moments and TJ did not do damage to Dom

How the fuck TJ did not do damage to Dom?

Most damaging shots of the fight was thrown by TJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back