''TJ was hitting the air all night hurr durr''

That doesn't mean every close fight was wrong either. TJ lost. Its that simple. Whether you agree or not, your opinion doesn't mean shit. You arent that important buddy.
Yea because i am the only person in the world who thinks TJ beat Dom.

Which one of those guys was a judge in the fight? Oh, nobody. Again, TJ lost. Deal with it. He did not beat Dom. Maybe in your head but in REAL LIFE, he lost.

thats like 10 fighters. cool dude, it was a close fight. but TJ should have whooped dom considering cruz has had like a dozen leg injuries and was inactive as hell. it was impressive regardless to see him compete with TJ and win like that

Which one of those guys was a judge in the fight? Oh, nobody. Again, TJ lost. Deal with it. He did not beat Dom. Maybe in your head but in REAL LIFE, he lost.
Oh,shut the fuck up.You can't even deny that judges don't always get it right.

thats like 10 fighters. cool dude, it was a close fight. but TJ should have whooped dom considering cruz has had like a dozen leg injuries and was inactive as hell. it was impressive regardless to see him compete with TJ and win like that
Yeah.10 pro fighters and me are the only persons who think TJ won.

<{clintugh}>

Oh,shut the fuck up.You can't even deny that judges don't always get it right.

and again, that doesn't mean they got it wrong in the case of Dom and TJ. It was a close fight, it wasn't a robbery. It's that simple. You aren't a judge, your opinion means nothing. Literally nothing. It won't change it on TJ's official record so please, keep getting mad that TJ lost.

Yeah.10 pro fighters and me are the only persons who think TJ won.

<{clintugh}>
you and those 10 pro fighters aren't judging that fight. The judges scored it for Dom. Stop acting as if TJ got robbed. it was a close fight, it's that simple. If TJ was so good, he would have finished him right?

and again, that doesn't mean they got it wrong in the case of Dom and TJ. It was a close fight, it wasn't a robbery. It's that simple. You aren't a judge, your opinion means nothing. Literally nothing. It won't change it on TJ's official record so please, keep getting mad that TJ lost.
Who says it's a robbery? I agree it's a close fight and could have gone either way and i got TJ winning and i want to argue this.

you and those 10 pro fighters aren't judging that fight.
Judges don't always get it right and i like how you can't deny that.

The judges scored it for Dom
Yep.He officialy won.

Stop acting as if TJ got robbed. it was a close figh
Like i said i'm not saying it was a robbery.

If TJ was so good, he would have finished him right?
LOL WTF? Then why didn't Dom finish TJ? By your logic he isn't so good either.

Back