*TJ was 124.6, far from the weight limit. That means he didn't suffered too much to make weight*

You people just can’t help yourself on the TJ is so awesome stuff. If TJ posted a picture of his shit you guys would have threads about how amazing it was on the Bristol Scale and how easy it was for him to pass it and how that shows what an athlete he is.

He made 125. Good. Just because they didn’t have to carry him off the scale doesn’t mean it was an easy cut or that he hasn’t lost strength or fast twitch muscle along the way.
Did you just say.....

Fast twitch?

giphy.gif

No he doesn't. You're talking about 200 grams. It's the difference between being sweaty and being dry, or having a half a piss.
That is all very fucking significant when making a large weight cut

That is all very fucking significant when making a large weight cut

The point being, that you make weight. You hit the mark exactly. You stop cutting. And then while you're waiting your turn to step on the scale you dry off or take a piss and, boom, you're 0.4 lbs under.

His arms are so skinny, they look like they are going to break at any moment. Definitely not good move for TJ, he needs to go back up.

I don't understand at all why he is chasing this fight. Ok, I got that he wanted to beat MM who was on a huge win streak but Cejudo? Why? It's stupid.
Because it may be the very last chance to have a claim to the Flyweight title. Cejudo beat MM, so even if the division is removed he'll be the lineal champ and have claim to the flyweight crown forever. Tj is going down in weight to show he is the best Flyweight by beating the current champ and claiming the "goat" title that MM lost recently. At first I thought it was stupid, but this is actually a huge moment if he wins. This is all assuming the UFC gets rid of 125lbs though.

Back