*TJ was 124.6, far from the weight limit. That means he didn't suffered too much to make weight*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
So he would have a good recovery and weight gain prior to the fight. Not good news for Henry Cejudo.

I'm curious to learn the fight day weights for these two.

I was very surprised that he made that weight cut as easily as he did. Didn't look too healthy at the weigh-ins though. Hopefully it will be his last time making that cut.

Far from the weigh limit? The championship weight limit for flyweight is 125 pounds flat, no extra pound allowance. He was .4 pounds under, that's not "far under".

Tj looked pretty decent at weigh-ins I thought. Cejudo should be worried

I wonder how much muscle he lost to make the limit, he doesn't look strong

giphy.gif

In one year of dieting i lost .4 pounds. A massive amount of weight.

Far from the weigh limit? The championship weight limit for flyweight is 125 pounds flat, no extra pound allowance. He was .4 pounds under, that's not "far under".
Man, guys making tough cuts account for every ounce, let alone a tenth of a pound. If it was a hellish cut he would've been 125 on the dot.

TS actually has a point

You people just can’t help yourself on the TJ is so awesome stuff. If TJ posted a picture of his shit you guys would have threads about how amazing it was on the Bristol Scale and how easy it was for him to pass it and how that shows what an athlete he is.

He made 125. Good. Just because they didn’t have to carry him off the scale doesn’t mean it was an easy cut or that he hasn’t lost strength or fast twitch muscle along the way.

I think dieting down to 135 lbs is a bigger problem, he doesn't look healthy at all. Cejudo is definitely going to have a physical advantage. That being said, I have no clue who wins this fight. TJ has an edge in technique but it's hard to figure out how their fighting styles will work against eachother.

0.4 is not far from the weight limit. I agree the cut seemed solid though.

0.4 pounds is 6.4 oz isn't it and a can of coke has 12 oz in doesn't is.
So he was half a can of coke under which as you say really isn't much.

His arms are so skinny, they look like they are going to break at any moment. Definitely not good move for TJ, he needs to go back up.

I don't understand at all why he is chasing this fight. Ok, I got that he wanted to beat MM who was on a huge win streak but Cejudo? Why? It's stupid.

What’s funny is Cejudo probably weighs the same Tj does out of camp or “walk around weight”

It’s just TJ is taller and more shredded, Cejudo has massive arms and more water weight

Not really surprised, he has a good team and seems to be a smart athlete. Cejudo is in for a tough fight.

Back