*TJ was 124.6, far from the weight limit. That means he didn't suffered too much to make weight*

His arms are so skinny, they look like they are going to break at any moment. Definitely not good move for TJ, he needs to go back up.

I don't understand at all why he is chasing this fight. Ok, I got that he wanted to beat MM who was on a huge win streak but Cejudo? Why? It's stupid.

If he wins, he's a champ champ. I think he moves up after this fight regardless of result, no way he's going to torture his body like this. He's perfect for 135 lbs.

An extra 10lbs is a lot of weight - he himself said that he has not weighed that much in like 10+ years. He is not going to be as strong and his endurance will suffer.

He will be hell for a round or two - if Henry survives the first two rounds he will have a great chance of beating tj.

weight cut done right, eventhough he shouldn't have done it

I'm curious to learn the fight day weights for these two.
Same. Cejudo we can guess will probably be around 142 again. I'm interested to see if TJ can rehydrate above that.

His arms are so skinny, they look like they are going to break at any moment. Definitely not good move for TJ, he needs to go back up.

I don't understand at all why he is chasing this fight. Ok, I got that he wanted to beat MM who was on a huge win streak but Cejudo? Why? It's stupid.

He wants to be a "champ-champ", and obviously Max is not a possibility.

Everybody says more divisions. Fuck that. I'm for less divisions.

140, 170, 200, 220, 245+

Lets see you fucks try to jump divisions now.

IMO, the same reason people climb mountains. To see if they can.

I'm curious to learn the fight day weights for these two.
UFC 227 stats, Cejudo might be around the same, TJ should be around 145 maybe, i dont think he can bounce back to almost 150lbs like that night.

T.J. Dillashaw (135 pounds to 149.5 pounds = 10.7%) def. Cody Garbrandt (134.7 to 142 = 5.2%)

Henry Cejudo (124.5 to 141 = 12.8%) def. Demetrious Johnson (125 to 142 = 13.6%)

I was almost sure he wouldn't make it. Would have bet on it.

But 0.4 pounds is not far from the limit.

140, 170, 200, 220, 245+

hahahahaha. best post in a while. A+ for cleverness, and A++ for the palpable derision. Kudos my man

0.4 pounds is 6.4 oz isn't it and a can of coke has 12 oz in doesn't is.
So he was half a can of coke under which as you say really isn't much.

I think you are confusing ounces of actual weight vs fluid ounces. 12 fluid oz of Coke doesn't necessarily weigh 12oz.

You people just can’t help yourself on the TJ is so awesome stuff. If TJ posted a picture of his shit you guys would have threads about how amazing it was on the Bristol Scale and how easy it was for him to pass it and how that shows what an athlete he is.

He made 125. Good. Just because they didn’t have to carry him off the scale doesn’t mean it was an easy cut or that he hasn’t lost strength or fast twitch muscle along the way.
wtf? there are so many tj hate threads

140, 170, 200, 220, 245+

200, 220, 245+ ? Thats a truly terrible idea.

Basically splitting the 2 thinnest divisions into 3.
And the 6 deepest into 2.

Back