Media TJ Dillashaw Disgracefully Cheap Shotting Takeru Segawa During Sparring

I wish Colby and Dillashaw were in the same weightclass.

Everyone would be confused as to which one should be KOed more.

Well he’s about to get his ass beat

can’t just come back from a long layoff and no juice and expect to beat a top 5 fighter. Plus his trip to 125 was embarrassing

TJ the type of guy to do 2 hours of cardio everyday and use EPO because his "red blood cell count was low"

Problem is he keeps getting away with bullshit. Him and Jones. To an extent even McGregor. Dipshits need to stop cheering for trash. But for some reason they're celebrated. Like, "steroids or not he would've won regardless, he won because of skill, steroids don't give you skills". Or, "who cares what they do outside the cage in their personal life". Rumble fans loved that one. But yes, this is pretty shitty and Asian guy should've made a much bigger deal about it.

I wouldnt have flipped out over it but I would be done working with him after this.trying to give a guy work and help him grow and he cheap shots you?end of business

Tj would get his ass whooped and his entourage if he tried that shit at my gym. Cant wait when cory kos him..

These midgets never fail to crack me up. Looking forward to the snake doing his thing again.

I think that clip was from a while ago. The punch was after the bell, but it almost looked like a friendly "fucker, you got me that round" type of punch.

Not trying to make excuses for TJ, I am not a fan of his.
You've never sparred in your life.

Sickening

Seems psychotically competitive to me. Probably felt stupid shortly thereafter but can’t help himself in the moment. Then again he’s also a premeditated drug cheat so maybe not. In hindsight it was great to see him lose the Cejudo fight. Imagine if he were coming back as lineal double champ.

He’s such a cunt but he’s so talented! If he beats Cory that will fucking suck.

C
Don't forget him ending an undefeated teammates entire fucking career by kneeing him in the head full force in training

he really is the worst of the worst douchebag. I'd say hes even worse of a human being and more fake than Jon Jones

holdsworth.0.jpg
Chris was such a talented young guy. He had his potential cut short by his own teammate.

I hope he fights Yan

So, TJ will have another t/ko loss on his record

Takeru is as real as they come. Duane most likely pulled some strings (and paid a lot of money) to get Takeru for the what seems like the Cody camp.

TJ can't even respect that himself and cheap shots the guy are probs getting whooped in kickboxing sparring. Whatever. Atleast Duane got some pad time with the Bantam weight K-1 champ.

Damn Duane is a shit pad holder for takeru

Well hopefully the shell of his former self will get what's coming to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back