Media TJ Dillashaw Disgracefully Cheap Shotting Takeru Segawa During Sparring

Don't forget him ending an undefeated teammates entire fucking career by kneeing him in the head full force in training

he really is the worst of the worst douchebag. I'd say hes even worse of a human being and more fake than Jon Jones

holdsworth.0.jpg

Problem is he keeps getting away with bullshit. Him and Jones. To an extent even McGregor. Dipshits need to stop cheering for trash. But for some reason they're celebrated. Like, "steroids or not he would've won regardless, he won because of skill, steroids don't give you skills". Or, "who cares what they do outside the cage in their personal life". Rumble fans loved that one. But yes, this is pretty shitty and Asian guy should've made a much bigger deal about it.

TJ is one of the only fighters I really think is a truly bad person, I know people would say Jones, and McGregor, etc. but TJ comes off as worse in my opinion. All of TAM hates him, popping for EPO, wanting to kill the 125 division knowing your cheating, cheap shots, ending that one TUF winner's career, the list goes on

Back