Media TJ Dillashaw Disgracefully Cheap Shotting Takeru Segawa During Sparring

TJ is fun to watch in the ring, I don't even care about the steroid abuse. But shit like this puts me off, imagine needing to cheap shot someone on top of the world in another sport. Btw you're going through some mental gymnastics if you think that's anything along the lines of a haha you got me! Type thing

I'm pretty sure Takeru even got asked about it and said something along the lines of "he's a passionate competitor and things happen" but that was years ago since I've seen the video

How do things like this happen and the scumbag in this case TJ just not get the fuk beaten out of them for shitty conduct?

The other dude should have done a Khabib and beat his ass as Khabib did to his sparring partner who was going all out during striking sparring knowing full well Khabib was due for a fight in a week.

Can’t believe I cheered for this guy against Garbrandt twice. Although to be fair Garbrandt came across as a bit of a douche too, but nothing like this shit.
So happy CCC embarrassed him

TJ is just a bad dude, he's probably gotten away with bullying his entire life.

Na man. This is the biggest he's physically ever been in his life. 5'6" 150ish. He probably got embarrassed a few times when fights break out in the wrestling room when he was younger if I had to guess.

TJ is one of the few fighters I would love to see suffer a life changing brain injury(or worse) in the cage.

He's just plain and simple a terrible human being, a scumbag to his core.

Between actions like this, ending his teammates career blatantly in the training room, and knowingly injecting epo TJ is 100% proven to be one of the biggest piece of shit competitors to ever fight in the ufc. Only ones worse are legit criminals.

This is very old. Stuff like that happens all the time in gyms around the world . One goes to hard , at some point they talk about it and everything is ok about that. Takeru had no problem with it and is tough as nails.

No need for any Sherdogger to get his panties wet. Thats why what happens in the gym should stay in the gym. Every legit gym operates like that.

Ive trained at multiple gyms for more than 10 years from traditional MA to MMA and i can garuantee you youd get kicked out of every single one of them for pulling this shit.

Edit: actually if it was your first time youd get a stern warning and good talking to but after mutliple incidents (like allegedly with TJ) they would kick you out and it wouldnt be done on good terms.
That is correct

He didn't do that when he sparred LOMA.
He isn't at all on lomas level. If he would have done this with Loma he would have been completely out of his depth and got punished. Takeru even though he's supposed to be one of the best kickboxers at his weight, Tj is capable of being competitive with him

giphy.gif

I really hope TJ gets destroyed, i want to see him out cold, and then i want to see him cry about it after.

He isn't at all on lomas level. If he would have done this with Loma he would have been completely out of his depth and got punished. Takeru even though he's supposed to be one of the best kickboxers at his weight, Tj is capable of being competitive with him
That's my point, he showed more respect with LOMA in their sparring session. LOMA was going light until TJ hit him hard in the face and that's why LOMA decided to turn it up on TJ. Which I understand, you always have certain people that go too hard in sparring and you usually have to turn it up a bit on them to teach them a lesson. TJ seems like the type to go too hard in sparring from the stories everyone knows about, like this situation and the illegal knee he threw that ended a fighter's career. He is skilled though so if he turns it up, not everyone is going to be on LOMA's level to be able to stop his attacks and be able to match his intensity.

Back