Media TJ Dillashaw Disgracefully Cheap Shotting Takeru Segawa During Sparring

The guys scum, always has been.

I think that clip was from a while ago. The punch was after the bell, but it almost looked like a friendly "fucker, you got me that round" type of punch.

Not trying to make excuses for TJ, I am not a fan of his.

You don't do that period especially on someone you don't know. I can't believe asian dude just let that slide.

That was TJ getting manlet ego hurt that Takeru was probably giving him a good scrap and he wanted to get a last punch in.

Obviously it was not very hard but it still had a little bit on it, it was to the face and the asian dude already relaxed.

I don't know what to think about Takeru just taking that punch and walking away. That was some relationship changing stuff right there. Completely blatant.

I'm with you. You can't let somebody do that... especially in your own gym lol

Not sure why someone hasn’t taught this small man a lesson

You don't do that period especially on someone you don't know. I can't believe asian dude just let that slide.

That was TJ getting manlet ego hurt that Takeru was probably giving him a good scrap and he wanted to get a last punch in.

Obviously it was not very hard but it still had a little bit on it, it was to the face and the asian dude already relaxed.

Asians are taught to work as a group and in a community unlike scumbag Dillashaw

He's a sociopath, it shows in all of his acts, similar to Jones. They think every action they take is justifiable if it benefits them, regardless of who they hurt in the process.

The punch was after the bell, but it almost looked like a friendly "fucker, you got me that round" type of punch.
He is a cheat and is prob as bad as ppl say but you're right, it wasn't a killer punch, it was a little less than friendly.

Get a clue bitch. It wasn't hard and the partner landed hard just before that.

Very lowly to exaggerate this to shame TJ.

Opponent landed hard before the timer went off. After the timer went off, he disengaged and Snake went from the sucker punch.

Do you guys seriously think that even tj would blatantly sucker someone that late after the bell? It seems obvious by his training partners reaction that they both understood tj was just fucking around and not actually being malicious.

Man you guys are giant vaginas to be outraged by this.

how could you be a fan of a sport like this. It’s fighting. Things get heated. Just like any other sports.

it’s like the fan base has never competed in anything and have no idea what battling and competition is.

Takeru is as real as they come. Duane most likely pulled some strings (and paid a lot of money) to get Takeru for the what seems like the Cody camp.

TJ can't even respect that himself and cheap shots the guy are probs getting whooped in kickboxing sparring. Whatever. Atleast Duane got some pad time with the Bantam weight K-1 champ.

Man you guys are giant vaginas to be outraged by this.

how could you be a fan of a sport like this. It’s fighting. Things get heated. Just like any other sports.

it’s like the fan base has never competed in anything and have no idea what battling and competition is.
Amateur boxer here. If you cheap shot someone in sparring you are a fucking bitch. 0 debate about it.

Back