Tipping

Even for a troll, that was pathetic. Learn to read for you post.

I did. I don't understand WTH you are talking about. No one has to tip, it's a *VOLUNTARY* action, NOT BY LAW.

You said:
encouraging people to commit crimes due to a lack of tipping.

In my eyes, I thought you meant that they are committing a crime due to the lack of tipping, understand?

I did. I don't understand WTH you are talking about. No one has to tip, it's a *VOLUNTARY* action, NOT BY LAW.

You said:

In my eyes, I thought you meant that they are committing a crime due to the lack of tipping, understand?

You are an illiterate moron. He was responding to the guy that said he'd spit in the food if someone did not tip. I know reading is hard for someone that dropped out in elementary school, but try to follow along.

pretty much true
if you dont tip your prolly broke and a piece of shit
i usually pity people who dont tip i once gave a guy a dollar and told him he should look into rehab when he didnt tip

you're a noble bro.

I see Springs is posting again.

I'm almost definitely not reading. Good call, Sam.

I see Springs is posting again.

I'm almost definitely not reading. Good call, Sam.

She's annoying but not bad looking. Would bang.

Bikini-Selfie-300x300.jpg

She's annoying but not bad looking. Would bang.

Bikini-Selfie-300x300.jpg

Are we sure that's her? Website calls her a professional writer.

Her writing style is nothing like what you find in her blog, and frankly, a bit incoherent.

Anyone can google a picture.

Good call, Sam.

Right?....LAZY! :icon_chee

No way she's a pro writer. However she is crazy. Those shades could be concealing the one true tell of a crazy woman: crossed eyes.

No, I am married. Also, I rather foreplay any day over intercourse. Intercourse doesn't even last long enough to talk about.

Your husband is doing it wrong.

Because you are trolling and encouraging people to commit crimes due to a lack of tipping.

Where did i show any signs of encouragement in my post? I simply stated what my actions would be if you consistently stiffed tip some people give poor service on the other hand spit.

After some investigation yesterday I came upon a receipt from Springs last visit to a restaurant.

wSM1m.jpg

On the topic of tipping, I always try to tip $5. Family of five so when we go to dinner it is usually around $30 or so. Regardless if the server wasn't the best, I know for a fact I could not handle doing that job.

If the service was great, or the bill as higher, I will tip accordingly.. but usually $5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back