Tim Kennedy Held USADA at Gunpoint

Yeah, but if they were on public property in front of Tim's house, would he be justified?
Legally? I really don't know. Texas has some crazy lenient gun laws. But if Tim did blow his brains out I'm sure he would just say the guy drew first. Haha

Well I am not sure of your stats but I assume the difference is that those shootings weren't simply because they were black. If you can't see that a person of any colour being shot by the police when they are unarmed is Fncking ludicrous! It just doesn't seem to happen to white guys in the good ole USA. If you cant see the simple FACT that all lives matter but some Police (Not all) seem to need to have it pointed out that Black Lives Matter is the part of all lives matter that they seem to forget or ignore.
I've always said all lives matter. I don't like the blm movement because even when the cop is completely justified, like the Jawari Porter incedent, they come out and act like it was totally unjustified. It's fucking ridiculous.

And I'm sure that's exactly how it went down

Legally? I really don't know. Texas has some crazy lenient gun laws. But if Tim did blow his brains out I'm sure he would just say the guy drew first. Haha
This is like Stoolgate vs. Glovegate. Tim denies it ever happened.

You do know the US is comprised of states, each with different laws right?
Yes I do but which ones have actual gun control laws? Is there a state where I can't buy/own an ak-47 or similar weapon? Do American hunters have the ability to shoot a deer with one bullet or is a 100 round clip needed for that?

Yes I do but which ones have actual gun control laws? Is there a state where I can't buy/own an ak-47 or similar weapon? Do American hunters have the ability to shoot a deer with one bullet or is a 100 round clip needed for that?

All of them have gun control laws. Some are just less strict

In the USA? I don't think so my friend. Hell you can shoot someone if they just look scary. And the definition of scary usually means Black! LOL

not even at all in Massachusetts. They want us to exit our homes if we have an intruder and we can get out.

Only in America.
What's wrong with inspecting a suspicious person who's about to approach your house after ISIS made threats towards you?
This ""incident"" doesn't even fit the 'every idiot runs around with a gun how horrible' narrative since Tim is a trained special forces soldier, he had the situation and his trigger finger under control.
Talking about trigger, it's beyond me how people see any wrongdoing let alone scandal here.

I've always said all lives matter. I don't like the blm movement because even when the cop is completely justified, like the Jawari Porter incedent, they come out and act like it was totally unjustified. It's fucking ridiculous.
I just read a short bit about that Jawari Porter incident. It sums up many of the issues in the US. Lack of good social net, healthcare (specifically mental health) and poverty. It says in the report I read that he had a knife and was shot. why not a taser, mace, night stick? Maybe a gun was necessary but there are a lot of instances where that is the first and last choice.

All of them have gun control laws. Some are just less strict
Yes thanks for that. I actually am pretty aware of how the USA is structured. In some parts of the world we actually learn about other countries and how they run in school.

Talk about fucking paranoia.

Dude needs a doctor if he whips guns out every time he sees a vehicle approach his house that he isn't familiar with.

I mean...to be fair he's been in a lot of combat

fuckin Green Beret sniper

Back