Tim Kennedy Held USADA at Gunpoint

I just read a short bit about that Jawari Porter incident. It sums up many of the issues in the US. Lack of good social net, healthcare (specifically mental health) and poverty. It says in the report I read that he had a knife and was shot. why not a taser, mace, night stick? Maybe a gun was necessary but there are a lot of instances where that is the first and last choice.
Messaged you the video. I don't think he had any other option.

I hear Kennedy just does that everytime USADA shows up, they even call in advance now to make sure theres no mix up.

Messaged you the video. I don't think he had any other option.
Wow crazy. But to be fair the cop shot him was investigated and got off as he should. Problem is there are dozens of examples where there is no way a person should have been shot and the cop gets off.

Only if you're a cop though
You don't have to be a cop. Wasn't that guy who shot Trevon Martin a Neighbourhood Watch volunteer? He got off for shooting a black kid because.........Florida is completely Fncked is the only answer I guess.

You don't have to be a cop. Wasn't that guy who shot Trevon Martin a Neighbourhood Watch volunteer? He got off for shooting a black kid because.........Florida is completely Fncked is the only answer I guess.
Stop associating race into everything you piece of shit. whites, mexicans, native americans, arabics, ALL get shot by cops yearly. whites, mexicans, native americans, arabics, ALL come from different financial backgrounds. This narrative your pushing, especially as someone who doesnt fucking live here is absurd and childish. good day dipshit jimmy

Wow crazy. But to be fair the cop shot him was investigated and got off as he should. Problem is there are dozens of examples where there is no way a person should have been shot and the cop gets off.
I agree. But my point was that BLM demonized this particular officer for a completely justified shooting. That's why i don't respect their movement. I personally don't look at skin color, i look at the actions of both parties.

That lady in Baltimore shot at the police with a shotgun twice and they returned fire, perfectly justified. BLM had a fucking protest there because of it. They've gotten to the point where they protest shootings just because the victim is black while ignoring facts. It's ignorant.

He was threatened by Isis. He legit was concerned for his safety. Good for him.

wow, tim is so edgy and cool.

What's wrong with inspecting a suspicious person who's about to approach your house after ISIS made threats towards you?
This ""incident"" doesn't even fit the 'every idiot runs around with a gun how horrible' narrative since Tim is a trained special forces soldier, he had the situation and his trigger finger under control.
Talking about trigger, it's beyond me how people see any wrongdoing let alone scandal here.

Inspecting = pulling a gun on someone, ok.

Seems like a sad state of mind assuming everyone is out to get you although to be fair I didn't realise the ISIS threats were made directly against him?

What's wrong with inspecting a suspicious person who's about to approach your house after ISIS made threats towards you?
This ""incident"" doesn't even fit the 'every idiot runs around with a gun how horrible' narrative since Tim is a trained special forces soldier, he had the situation and his trigger finger under control.
Talking about trigger, it's beyond me how people see any wrongdoing let alone scandal here.

Inspecting = pulling a gun on someone, ok.

Seems like a sad state of mind assuming everyone is out to get you although to be fair I didn't realise the ISIS threats were made directly against him?

The USADA tester also left a urine sample.

In the USA? I don't think so my friend. Hell you can shoot someone if they just look scary. And the definition of scary usually means Black! LOL

Stop that!

8b4fc71b95af823d420ddaf56a2154e4.jpg

Triggered white people everywhere!

Well, death threats from a terrorist organization, and he still didn't discharge his weapon, I'd give him a pass. People need to stop acting like the world is all butterflies and rainbows. If you receive death threats from an international organization, it's not like you can call the police except maybe have them patrol more in your area. In real life, if you wait on the police to show up, then you're probably dead.

He would be guilty of felony Deadly Conduct in Texas.

The USADA man should have pressed charges. We don't need lunatics like this pointing guns at people.

I'm just so happy to have a hero like Tim defending me and my cat... and my co-workers (the ones who are here legally).

Back