Tim Kennedy Held USADA at Gunpoint

... Did I just become a Tim Kennedy fan?

63616219.jpg

I'm just so happy to have a hero like Tim defending me and my cat... and my co-workers (the ones who are here legally).

He isn't defending you. He is too busy looking for Hitler.

Has anyone ever looked into if Kennedy was ever in the service at all, or if it is all in his head?

Is his name actually Tim Kennedy, or did he imagine that also?

How the heck is USADA allowed to show up at your home, invade your privacy and use your house to collect samples?

Maybe USADA has like one of those blood drive trucks?

How the heck is USADA allowed to show up at your home, invade your privacy and use your house to collect samples?

You sign a contract allowing them to do it.

They can't just come to MY house and collect a sample. I did not sign anything agreeing to allow them to do it.

He isn't defending you. He is too busy looking for Hitler.

Has anyone ever looked into if Kennedy was ever in the service at all, or if it is all in his head?

Is his name actually Tim Kennedy, or did he imagine that also?
HE'S LOOKING FOR HITLER OVER THERE SO WE DON'T HAVE TO FIND EM HERE!
I for one thank him for his service.

What crappy left wing state do you live in?

Pretty sure you will find it illegal in every state. The charge may be different depending on location, but you can't just draw down on someone for no reason at all.

Clearly a cheat lol. Dude been hangin out with Alex Jones too much.

TS you just copy everything from r/mma that seems newsworthy?

Pretty sure it's highly illegal to draw on someone just for stopping on public property, even if it is in front of your house.
Lol - you can draw, you just can't point.

If you are 'relaxed/ready' position and asking legitimate questions in front of your house nobody cares.

Tim Kennedy gets tickets for 'brandishing' every day, anyway.

tim-kennedy.jpg

How does USADA deal with Tim Kennedy's 'whereabouts' when he's on duty?

'That's NEED TO KNOW motherfuckers and you don't NEED TO KNOW.'

'I could tell you but then I'd have to kill Novitski'

'IN COUNTRY - you bitches can try to guess which one'

Kennedy is delusional and a danger to society.
If he's a danger to your society then you must be a terrorist.

He's not a danger to my society. He's a goddamned hero.

Weird shit. Weird, weird Tim Kennedy type shit. If you need to pull a gun to protect yourself from USADA, havr you actually made this country safer with all of your antics?

Pretty sure you will find it illegal in every state. The charge may be different depending on location, but you can't just draw down on someone for no reason at all.
The fuck are you guys talking about? Nobody said he POINTED the godamned thing at anyone. The worst you can get if you are safe is brandishing. You won't get that, either, in front of your house. Especially, as an active SF operator that just got credible threats that the FBI called you about. Not even in the MOST sissified of areas.

You guys ...

I just read a short bit about that Jawari Porter incident. It sums up many of the issues in the US. Lack of good social net, healthcare (specifically mental health) and poverty. It says in the report I read that he had a knife and was shot. why not a taser, mace, night stick? Maybe a gun was necessary but there are a lot of instances where that is the first and last choice.
Mace? A medieval weapon to bash armor and skulls in? Wow, you are BRUTAL.

Or did you mean OC spray? Like what EVERYONE has been using for the past 20 years?

Back