Tim Kennedy Held USADA at Gunpoint

somervillecr

THE KING IS BACK
@Green
Reaction score
Tim is currently doing commentary for Onnit Fight Night (link below) and he decided to tell a story about one time a USADA tester showed up at his house unexpected.

Tim was driving home just after the threats were made from ISIS and noticed a funny vehicle driving near his house slowly. He was concerned when the car stopped at his house and reacted by getting out and drawing his gun on the man. The person in the vehicle responded by throwing his hands up and yelling "I'm with USADA, I'm just here for your pee!"

EDIT:

"According to a recent report by Fight State, a United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) sample collector ran into problems in the Kennedy neighborhood. After slowly pulling up to Kennedy's driveway and parking his car, the USADA collector was greeted with the wrong end of a barrel.

That's right! Kennedy, who serves in the United States Army when he's not beating up Middleweight contenders inside the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Octagon, apparently pulled a gun on the USADA rep and demanded to know who he was. Looks like Kennedy is cleaning up the streets as USADA tries to clean up professional mixed martial arts (MMA)."

Full link: http://www.mmamania.com/2016/8/12/1...ho-he-is?_ga=1.229670298.727283023.1467757967

Yellow card bless.

Last edited:
And that was the last time a USADA rep tried to get a sample from Kennedy. He's been jacked ever since..

I wish the UFC would stop holding him back. He should have had his 2nd or 3rd title defense by now

"I just need your pee!" I would have shot him anyway

Pretty sure it's highly illegal to draw on someone just for stopping on public property, even if it is in front of your house.

Pretty sure it's highly illegal to draw on someone just for stopping on public property, even if it is in front of your house.
It's dicey territory for sure. You're effectively threatening someone with a deadly weapon. And Tim had to know at that point in his career USADA could show up at any time. Sure, Tim may have felt threatened(Albeit entirely within his own head as he was talking trash on social media to a terrorist cell), but if you look at it from the testers stand point. Literally was just doing his job, going to test a fighter who would have been already informed about sample collectors showing up on usada's behalf. And has a Gun pulled on him by a professional fighter. Buddy certainly did nothing to deserve it as he had nothing to do with Tim talking shit about ISIS on social media.

He lives in Texas so it might very well be completely legal. Lol

I though usada was all about people pulling it out and shooting

It doesn't surprise me that his first instinct was to grab a gun. :\

i'm sure Tim apologized a whole bunch and the tester understood it was a misundestanding and let it go

nobody got hurt so its not a big deal

In the USA? I don't think so my friend. Hell you can shoot someone if they just look scary. And the definition of scary usually means Black! LOL

For you or I absolutely...but being a former high tier operator Tim can do pretty much anything and get the benefit of the doubt. Benefits of serving your country.

No surprise there.

Back