Till Makes Weight -169

Yeah, i'm a casual cause I don't sit on this site like you.
Only a fucking loser neckbeard like you would even bring that up as an insult.
Too bad I was too busy working on my BSN while you're posting on sherdog like the fat loser you are.
you joined in FEB of THIS year and have a platinum membership. id say you sit in front of a screen on the website much more the myself bahaha go watch some old fight. Pre 2018. you will see some cool shit

Would definitely vacate or try to become 2 weight world champion. No way he would want to cut down that much after this fight

So most guys are fighting people their own size, whats the problem?
No issue here.
Just acknowledge people like Mcgregor who need to use an IV to rehydrate after cutting to holocaust weight to fight at FW is pussy shit just like not defending a belt.

Do you also believe in beating women? Since you love unfair fights.

Yeah, i'm a casual cause I don't sit on this site like you.
Only a fucking loser neckbeard like you would even bring that up as an insult.
Too bad I was too busy working on my BSN while you're posting on sherdog like the fat loser you are.
working on my bsn bahahah keep workin on it kid.

you joined in FEB of THIS year and have a platinum membership. id say you sit in front of a screen on the website much more the myself bahaha go watch some old fight. Pre 2018. you will see some cool shit
What can't afford a fucking membership? Quit posting and get a job. I spent already 1500 just on fucking weed this month. you're a fucking loser dawg.

Ill be damned. I really didn't think he would make it.

What can't afford a fucking membership? Quit posting and get a job. I spent already 1500 just on fucking weed this month. you're a fucking loser dawg.
you sound like smart dude hahaha keep up on the bsn bahahah

No issue here.
Just acknowledge people like Mcgregor who need to use an IV to rehydrate after cutting to holocaust weight to fight at FW is pussy shit just like not defending a belt.

Do you also believe in beating women? Since you love unfair fights.

Yep you're right this Till Vs Woodley is a classic example of an unfair fight definitely comparable to a man beating a woman...

You need to chill out a bit, relax you seem very angry.

You have to show off that you spent 1500 on weed already this month and he's the fucking loser? Dream big dawg, dream big

Heres a fun fact

Most if not all MWs could never hit 169lbs or they most ceratinly would.

I love how making weight is seen as an accomplishment worth celebrating nowadays. The absolute state of this ""sport"".

bork1}<{Heymansnicker}>
its even better that everyone was shitting on till and saying how he wouldn't make it and he did without issues but woodly came in heavy lol. amazing

The scale was Till's real opponent. Woodley will be easy in comparison.

Back