Till Makes Weight -169

it is when you're fighting smaller competition.
No one is saying fighting doesn't take balls, cause it does.
Fighting smaller men than you cause you need a reach and height advantage makes you the pussy.
Ya fighting small guys instead of big guys is pussy shit... lol FFS. Im not even a till fan but i can promise you Till isnt scared of anyone at MW lol not to mention woodley is at least the same natural weight as Till. Not seeing whats so pussy about this fight

Ya fighting small guys instead of big guys is pussy shit... lol FFS. Im not even a till fan but i can promise you Till isnt scared of anyone at MW lol not to mention woodley is at least the same natural weight as Till. Not seeing whats so pussy about this fight
Sure buddy, reach and height don't matter in a fight and fighters clearly aren't killing themselves to get an advantage.

Damn you live in a fantasy land.

The most boring title reign in the history of the UFC will soon be over thanks to Darren Till. After making weight and shutting up all the doubters, Till will do exactly what he said a few weeks back - clean Tyron’s chin out.

It will be a day of celebration tomorrow night when Woodlet gets casketed, and the era of the gorilla officially begins.

WAR TILL! WAR LIVERPOOL!

It's pussy sh*t bro, I don't care if everyone does it.
it's a smart business move, you'd be dumb not to do it.
But it's a pussy move.

I'm sure Tyrons cutting more weight than Till for this fight.

Tyron says he walks around at 205lbs...

Timestamped

Why are people saying Woodley missed?

I just watched him make weight on video lol, they just needed the towel

I was honestly hoping Till would miss weight and then KTFO Woodley just for the hilarity of the situation.

The UFC has to stop rewarding fighters for missing weight and I think it's going to take an absolute cluster fuck of epic proportions to make them stop. When they give guys like Romero and Till title shots immediately after they'd missed weight on a previous fight and everything goes to plan it just emboldens them to keep doing it.

It goes for EVERYONE. I didn't single anyone out.

If everyone does it then it sort of negates some of the effect. You get the odd anomaly where there is a taller fighter with a longer reach in a lower weight class but they give muscle mass to make it

Good for till. It warms my heart to see a mw fighter to put his health and well being at risk in order to fighter smaller guys so he can avoid fighting people that are his own size.

War till!!!

Hey look everyone. This guy's already explaining the fight results.

If everyone does it then it sort of negates some of the effect. You get the odd anomaly where there is a taller fighter with a longer reach in a lower weight class but they give muscle mass to make it
which is true, but it doesn't change my feelings for the odd one out.

The weigh in feels shady, dude fiddled with the scale a lot before Till stepped on and he somehow cut an entire extra pound? I dont buy it.

Then several people were overweight right after, feels like they switched the scale back too high after lowering it for Till.

The level of retardation on this site.

Sure buddy, reach and height don't matter in a fight and fighters clearly aren't killing themselves to get an advantage.

Damn you live in a fantasy land.
no you are just a clueless casual. but im not surprised. Took a look at your join date and it made sense. you havent even been around as long as the conor bandwagon lol got a lot to learn kiddo

no you are just a clueless casual. but im not surprised. Took a look at your join date and it made sense. you havent even been around as long as the conor bandwagon lol got a lot to learn kiddo
Yeah, i'm a casual cause I don't sit on this site like you.
Only a fucking loser neckbeard like you would even bring that up as an insult.
Too bad I was too busy working on my BSN while you're posting on sherdog like the fat loser you are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back