Till Makes Weight -169

I love how making weight is seen as an accomplishment worth celebrating nowadays. The absolute state of this ""sport"".

bork1}<{Heymansnicker}>

Well... for a guy that missed weight 2 out of 4 fights, yes- it kinda is...

If DJ makes weight.... no one cares.

But.. point well taken. I think of fighters like Tito Ortiz, a huge LHW, never missing weight is representative of old school/professional mentality.

Also, Rampage- A guy that was known for voicing his distain for training and for putting on some LBs between fights, made weight for ever fight but 1... Not to mention, another big guy for the division.

Not sure what my exact point is... other then not completely understanding why weight is missed as much as it is now.. ? More events, more fighters equal higher % of fighters that may miss weight?? Fighters not being punished that much? Etc... I don’t know.. someone smarter can figure it out..

What can't afford a fucking membership? Quit posting and get a job. I spent already 1500 just on fucking weed this month. you're a fucking loser dawg.

You smoke all $1500 worth in a month? Just curious. Just seeing how bad my weed habit is compared to other people....

The guy just weighed in at 169lb and you're moaning he's a MW, yet his opponent weighed in at 170 and you say nothing? Every one in the sport cuts weight

everyone cuts, not everyone brags that they should be two weight classes bigger than the one they fight in

Good for till. It warms my heart to see a mw fighter to put his health and well being at risk in order to fighter smaller guys so he can avoid fighting people that are his own size.

War till!!!

Yet Woodley is the one who missed LOL

im sure he would if that was required from everybody. not saying its the right thing to cut u healthy amounts of weight but its far from pussy shit my dude.
I don’t know, fighting smaller people isn’t brave it that’s what your saying

Yep you're right this Till Vs Woodley is a classic example of an unfair fight definitely comparable to a man beating a woman...

You need to chill out a bit, relax you seem very angry.
I'm high and just talking shit on the forums.
I honestly don't care lmao.
Show me an angry person high on the weeds?
Not possible.

I love how making weight is seen as an accomplishment worth celebrating nowadays. The absolute state of this ""sport"".

bork1}<{Heymansnicker}>

when was the last time someone missed weight in boxing? Im curious..does it ever happen?

It's pussy sh*t bro, I don't care if everyone does it.
it's a smart business move, you'd be dumb not to do it.
But it's a pussy move.

But if everyone does it then everyone is fighting guys their own size... since that means everyone is a bigger guy cutting down to a smaller weight..

Well i guess that everybody that voted for Till making weight won ..

And i was one of them woop woop whoopy

Back