Till Makes Weight -169

Omg lol, Till makes weight, Tyron misses, people make fun of this stuff so often beforehand but it's as if it was a prophecy.

The weigh in feels shady, dude fiddled with the scale a lot before Till stepped on and he somehow cut an entire extra pound? I dont buy it.

Then several people were overweight right after, feels like they switched the scale back too high after lowering it for Till.

The weigh in feels shady, dude fiddled with the scale a lot before Till stepped on and he somehow cut an entire extra pound? I dont buy it.

Then several people were overweight right after, feels like they switched the scale back too high after lowering it for Till.
wouldn't be the first time fuckery went on.

Lol he can't even make 170. He should move to 155.

Congrats to Till for making the weight.

Curious to see how his conditioning is for the fight.

I love how making weight is seen as an accomplishment worth celebrating nowadays. The absolute state of this ""sport"".

bork1}<{Heymansnicker}>

A lot of people here think making weight is the most important thing fighters do and actually fighting is just extra. <45>

In a tough guy sport like mma, how is cutting weight until you almost die so you can fight smaller guys not seen as total pussy shit?

Congrats to him!! Didnt think he'd make it but he did - fair play to him!
Great, so we got a confirmed Main Event. Still wondering WTF is gonna happen to the co-main.

Really hope woodley takes out this guy.

Title shot off of not making weight - best win is over a blown up 155'er .

WME era baby. Aint gonna let some pussy ass scale get in the way of making back that 4 bil.

Usman made weight, throw him in there with the Bullet

Are we supposed to be impressed that he made weight like he was supposed to?

ha, awesome. now let's fight

169?? Da fuck?? Why??

And Tyrun misses weight? LOL
Just to make sure he's not over. Better to come in a pound light than a pound heavy.

...but probably not good for his health to cut more than necessary. We'll see how both of them look tomorrow. I have a feeling neither will be at 100%

Back