Till Makes Weight -169

The weigh in feels shady, dude fiddled with the scale a lot before Till stepped on and he somehow cut an entire extra pound? I dont buy it.

Then several people were overweight right after, feels like they switched the scale back too high after lowering it for Till.
Reweigh?

No weight, no fight. You sound cool.
Yo dawg, I know you're about to try and kick my ass, but let's weigh in first.
Sounds realistic especially from the sport touted as 'real as it gets'
Ain't no one carrying a scale out in public unless you selling drugs.

ill believe it when i see it.

ya'll are trusting the words of a random dude. I really dont think Till would drop that extra pound.

The guy is so angry all the time

Just to make sure he's not over. Better to come in a pound light than a pound heavy.

...but probably not good for his health to cut more than necessary. We'll see how both of them look tomorrow. I have a feeling neither will be at 100%

i mean it's possible he was 169.8 or something,

It's pussy sh*t bro, I don't care if everyone does it.
it's a smart business move, you'd be dumb not to do it.
But it's a pussy move.
no...its not pussy shit. theres nothing pussy about cutting weight and then getting in the cage to fight. not even a little pussy. smh.

Darren "I got stabbed twice in me bahhhk" Till

The weigh in feels shady, dude fiddled with the scale a lot before Till stepped on and he somehow cut an entire extra pound? I dont buy it.

Then several people were overweight right after, feels like they switched the scale back too high after lowering it for Till.
Dana need a new star real bad...

Just got a second to watch his weigh in. He talked reckless calling himself a LHW fighting at WW but I've seen much worse looking fighters on the scale. Till still seemed like he was all there. I think Till just has a sweet tooth and he carries around some extra body fat because he enjoys his food going off his interviews. Now is it great that I am applauding the fact a fighter looked alert and not completely and utterly drained and that is where the sport is....probably not.
Congrats to Till for making the weight.

Curious to see how his conditioning is for the fight.[/QUO

Then fight at your walk around weight, not your holocaust weight.
im sure he would if that was required from everybody. not saying its the right thing to cut u healthy amounts of weight but its far from pussy shit my dude.

169 lmfao what a skinny bastard he should be in the 145 division

Yo dawg, I know you're about to try and kick my ass, but let's weigh in first.
Sounds realistic especially from the sport touted as 'real as it gets'
Ain't no one carrying a scale out in public unless you selling drugs.
This is the very concept of sport...rules, regulations, format...

Yo dog I know you’re gonna kick my ass but let me call my friend to monitor it and let’s wrap gloves, take off our clothes, and buy mouth pieces. Your post is worthless.

im sure he would if that was required from everybody. not saying its the right thing to cut u healthy amounts of weight but its far from pussy shit my dude.
it is when you're fighting smaller competition.
No one is saying fighting doesn't take balls, cause it does.
Fighting smaller men than you cause you need a reach and height advantage makes you the pussy.

This is the very concept of sport...rules, regulations, format...

Yo dog I know you’re gonna kick my ass but let me call my friend to monitor it and let’s wrap gloves, take off our clothes, and buy mouth pieces. Your post is worthless.
It's dawg*
It's "as real as it gets"
You're right, it's not as real as it get's. cause a real fight wouldn't end with 25 minutes of dry humping if you're doing no damage.

HAHAHAHAHAH oh i love it.

fuck till haters, fuckin woodley misses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back