Television Tiger King on Netflix

tmp_S6608V_5bab28b708359c09_giphy.gif

trump needs to immediately pardon joe exotic

his shenanigans have saved countless lives by keeping people at home during these difficult times

are the memes really praising Joe though? or are they just playing off of his larger-than-life personality.

pretty much everyone i’ve seen talking about Tiger King condemn all three looneys. Carole just has the most grating & fakest personality out of the three, so she’s the easiest target for vitriol.
I think people are entertained by Joe and they respect certain aspects of his character. He's mostly upfront about who he is, does shady shit, but is proud and loud of a lot of things people would hide in shame. Carole is the exact opposite, an entire persona made to hide who she is.

He's definitely a piece of shit and I don't think many people think otherwise, but he's like the shit in the flaming bag the bitch Carole Baskins is stepping on to put on.

I think people are entertained by Joe and they respect certain aspects of his character. He's mostly upfront about who he is, does shady shit, but is proud and loud of a lot of things people would hide in shame. Carole is the exact opposite, an entire persona made to hide who she is.

He's definitely a piece of shit and I don't think many people think otherwise, but he's like the shit in the flaming bag the bitch Carole Baskins is stepping on to put on.
Everyone was a scum bag is some fashion but Joe was at least authentic is his bullshit and charismatic enough to make it entertaining.

Everyone was a scum bag is some fashion but Joe was at least authentic is his bullshit and charismatic enough to make it entertaining.

plus the guy is one creative and resourceful mofo

how the hell did he get that bitch carol baskins private diary? lmao

A few episodes in, what I’ve gathered so far

- Carol is a psycho, shady bitch, for sure had some involvement or knows more about her husbands death/disappearance
- joe is a crazy mofo
- Doc Antle is the goat. Lmao at multiple wives, scheduling implant surgery without them knowing and making them dress they way they do
- pretty much everyone else who works at these places is some form of uneducated, drug addict white trash

Takeshi69 vs Tiger King

Prison yard . ..... no guns no tigers.
Bare hands first to choke the life out of the other wins. ........ who would u have?

Takeshi69 vs Tiger King

Bare hands first to choke the life out of the other wins. ........ who would u have?

you know somehow joe is gonna pull out a shank he had hidden somewhere

Carole Baskins seems like a complete Psychopath. She seems totally void of any feelings. She can talk about anything from holding cubs to killing people in the exact same tone of voice with the exact same little nervous laugh.

I can't tell if she's completely fake and puts on a show or if she is just crazy and psychopathic. She has dead eyes and voice and appears detached from reality (possibly from her rough childhood with the rape, the upbrininging, leaving home young, etc.). She seems like the type of person who would stab you with a knife and go on about her day as if nothing happened. It wouldn't affect her at all.

Last edited:
Takeshi69 vs Tiger King

Joe without a doubt. He's gotta be at least half a foot taller and fucks around with tigers for a living, Takeshi couldn't even work in a clothing store because it was too physically demanding, true story.

It's crazy how big these stories can get with an entertaining documentary to go along with it.

Back