Television Tiger King on Netflix

ArmenianAssasin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
great quarantine watching highly recommend

best characters all time(real or fictional) and some amazing plot twists

I can’t take that dude serious with hair like that. Him and Dog must be brothers.

It really makes you realize how trashy most of America really is

It really makes you realize how trashy most of America really is

these characters are better than the one in trailer park boys - you literally can’t make this shit up

the music video is the greatest and pettiest thing i’ve ever seen in my life

maybe I should hire someone to make a diss music video for my sherdog beefs

Joe Exotic is a nutcase. He seemed normal (aside from liking boys) but all that meth must have got the best of him. He should be a Sherdog mod now that prisoners have internet.

Joe Exotic is a nutcase. He seemed normal (aside from liking boys) but all that meth must have got the best of him. He should be a Sherdog mod now that prisoners have internet.

Joe's first husband was Brian Rhyne, but Rhyne died of HIV in 2001.[2] Later he was married to two men. One of the men was Travis Maldonado. On October 6, 2017 Travis Maldonado accidentally fatally shot himself in the head. The shooting occurred while the zoo was opened and in front of an employee.[14] Just a few months after the death of Travis, Joe announced that he was marrying another man named Dillon Passage.

kRVdURz.png

Joe's first husband was Brian Rhyne, but Rhyne died of HIV in 2001.[2] Later he was married to two men. One of the men was Travis Maldonado. On October 6, 2017 Travis Maldonado accidentally fatally shot himself in the head. The shooting occurred while the zoo was opened and in front of an employee.[14] Just a few months after the death of Travis, Joe announced that he was marrying another man named Dillon Passage.

kRVdURz.png

regardless of all this I think the idiot got set up on the murder for hire charge by jeff lowe and co

Just binge watched it last night. One of the most trashiest, insane stories I have ever watched. Every character is crazier than the last. 10/10 would watch again.

Jeff basically admits he set him up. Still stupid and guilty tho.

not really - there are entrapment laws but there is no evidence of the money exchange - seems like they just fabricated it and changed the story when they found out it was a critical part to get him prosecuted

not sure how any jury bought that - but it’s oklahoma and based on everyone else on the video who lives there who the hell knows

he was clearly guilty on the rest of the charges though

Just binge watched it last night. One of the most trashiest, insane stories I have ever watched. Every character is crazier than the last. 10/10 would watch again.

carol the killer baskin prolly the worst character on the show - should be locked up next to jeff lowe

wouldn’t be surprised if she’s the brains behind the fabricated money transfer plot

that music video of her killing her husband is the greatest music video of all time

There was a podcast series out on it last year that I enjoyed.
Think it was a Wondery podcast.

The central characters in that story are all nutjobs: Joe Exotic, the cat woman and her husband, and Joe's former partner. They're all idiots.

There was a podcast series out on it last year that I enjoyed.
Think it was a Wondery podcast.

That was then second season of Over My Dead Body. Definitely a good listen with some whacky characters.

kRVdURz.png

They have that in the doco. You see the witness talking to someone off screen followed by a flash and the guy on screen with a look of shock.

The funeral was the best part of the whole thing.

A big part of the appeal of these lions and tigers are that their cubs are cute as fuck and will get you laid. These guys are drowning in pussy. Or in Joes case, cock. To the point where he's managed to wrangle himself up not one but two young, STRAIGHT employees to fuck and marry. Well that's not going to last long, how do you keep a straight guy married to a gay guy? Drug addiction.

Well in the end one knocks up another employee and leaves Joe, the other.... well he shoots himself.

So Joe is basically a likeable Harvey Weinstein preying on young adult men He's also a massive narcissist with a complete lack of self awareness and an "entertainer"

Well you can kinda guess what happens. Joe makes the whole funeral about himself, inappropriate sexual comments jokes, singing, trying to cheer everyone up. They don't show the whole thing but I wouldn't be surprised if Joe started plugging the business.

The whole time the mother of the deceased is seething. Losing your kid is about the worst thing someone can go through. Having your STRAIGHT son die, drug addicted, on the crazy cat farm under the manipulative control of the crazy gay cat man is about as much as any reasonable person can be expected to handle.

To have that same crazy gay cat guy basically make a complete and utter mockery of your straight sons honor as he turns the whole funeral into a self absorbed shit show...

I'd have shot him in the face. In front of everyone.

But it's not me. It's some poor woman, unwillingly sucked in the destructive tornado that is the life of joe exotic and spat out a shell of the person she was.

Generally I hate the "comedy" where the person embarrass themselves with their ignorance and lack of self awareness, it just makes me cringe. Being forced and fake probably doesn't help. But this is so obviously real and so completely over the top that the ridiculousness just makes it impossible not to laugh.

Last edited:
Back