Television Tiger King on Netflix

I really don’t believe anything she says -
I think she has a very deep weird love for the cats and will do ANYTHING she can to protect them if she feels like they are somehow in any danger

I think the idea of somehow having a custody issue at the ranch or selling it through a divorce would surely lead her to murder anyone even her new thrift store prince charles cuck husband

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/490238-florida-sheriff-asks-for-new-leads-in-disappearance-of-carole?amp

these idiot sherrifs need to wake up
He is a cuck indeed. Apparently he took her last name. That made me laugh.

Just finished yesterday, very well done.
I’m a bit surprised there’s not more discussion about whether joe blew up the studio and the alligators himself, seems like a big part of the story with no obvious answer

I'm only 3 episodes in, but I'm not understanding the memes praising Joe E. and that weird doctor dude, but crucifying this carol lady. They're all weird! They all belong in prison or a mental institution.

Joe E and that "doctor" dude exhibit cult leader/molester 101 behavior. Freaking weird man...the doctor dude especially. He's so full of himself.

You know they were like, "No, trust me fat guy, get on the jet ski and we're gonna make you look super cool in the final edit."

Being the guys that get to edit stuff like this documentary must be a dream job. You know they were in tears laughing for hours at the bang up job they did making almost every single person in the documentary look even stupider than they already were.

I'm only 3 episodes in, but I'm not understanding the memes praising Joe E. and that weird doctor dude, but crucifying this carol lady. They're all weird! They all belong in prison or a mental institution.

Joe E and that "doctor" dude exhibit cult leader/molester 101 behavior. Freaking weird man...the doctor dude especially. He's so full of himself.
are the memes really praising Joe though? or are they just playing off of his larger-than-life personality.

pretty much everyone i’ve seen talking about Tiger King condemn all three looneys. Carole just has the most grating & fakest personality out of the three, so she’s the easiest target for vitriol.

Just finished yesterday, very well done.
I’m a bit surprised there’s not more discussion about whether joe blew up the studio and the alligators himself, seems like a big part of the story with no obvious answer

I think it's obvious he did it. He set fire to the records at the end too.

i think the worst part of this documentary is it missed the whole point that the cats were the victims. I sat through all 7 episodes and it was trash throughout. A bunch of crazy narcissist but that lady is crazy for sure.
No that was the whole point of the show.

It show cased (especially the first 5 episodes) that these 3 different groups where pointing fingers at the othe being "the bad guy" but in reality they where all 3 doing the same thing (borderline illegal animal confinment, bredding for profit, paying the employees either slave wages or not paying them at all).

They even tied all of this in during the last 2 episodes.

It was very obvious that the shows message was showing how these people where using there narcassist attitudes/image to profit off of animals well being.
it shouldnt take the entire documentary to do it.
Yes it should, that's kinda the whole point of a documentary, to showcase all 3 presepctives and to tell a story.

Any Jabroni could make a 5 minute youtube video to show Joe was a crazy lunatic who was profiting off of animals.

Saw another show last night about one of these private zoo owners. He was crazy AF too. Are Big Cat people just naturally nutso, or does having Big Cats make you insane? Either way, they are an interesting subsect of humanity, to be sure. I enjoyed the hell out of the Documentary. Next up: "Don't Fcuk with Cats". ;)

No one cares about the south or Texas. So there’s that.

if carole was a hooker walking the streets to meet don, it'd make sense she would kill him because don probably treated her like a whore when they were married. it would also make sense for carole to kill don and then move on to the weakest dude ever that would be the opposite of don and wouldn't do what don did? ol' howie.

It's so obvious Carol was a prostitute and Don Lewis was a drug smuggler.

-lives in Fl
-visits Costa Rico once a month
-fleet of small planes with no pilot's license
-millionaire with a first grade edcuation
-buries gold bars on his property

Come the fuck on. Dude was moving coke for the cartel and was killed by the cartel. He probably got hooked up with them by selling them tigers or some shit.

Some of his "Joe TV" content is on youtube. Basically him dealing with methheads, park employees getting ambushed by tigers, and him reading Caroles stolen diary. This shit is weird :confused:

I’m in episode 3 and all I can say is holy shit man. Holy shit.

Every time I see them in there with tigers I wanna scream like. "Get out of there. There’s a tiger. You need to be out of there because there’s a tiger nearby. What the fuck are you doing. Don’t play with it. Get out. Get out of the cage, human."

I can’t believe they didn’t all get eaten.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back