Television Tiger King on Netflix

One thing I didn't like was how the federal prosecutors refused to interview or inquire from the double amputee guy who was the head zookeeper for 14 years

They intentionally didn't bring him to the trial because they knew he had information that would make their case look weak and would basically incriminate other people

Reminds me of a coworker of mine who ended up sleeping with a 16-year-old. The city prosecutors main witness told me he basically told the prosecutor a story that would have basically made the guy innocent and the prosecutor immediately changed the subject because it wasn't the narrative he wanted to hear

Crazy how prosecutors will basically ruin somebody's life just so they can stroke their ego and get the guilty verdict that makes them look high and mighty

It's so obvious Carol was a prostitute and Don Lewis was a drug smuggler.

-lives in Fl
-visits Costa Rico once a month
-fleet of small planes with no pilot's license
-millionaire with a first grade edcuation
-buries gold bars on his property

Come the fuck on. Dude was moving coke for the cartel and was killed by the cartel. He probably got hooked up with them by selling them tigers or some shit.
a lot of his story sounds like what mickey munday and john roberts did in cocaine cowboys. he could have been flying to the bahamas and colombia like Mickey was.

friendly reminder: Joe Exotic has a prince albert piercing.

that is all.

Better than anything Hollywood has put out in decades. Why are we paying these these A-listers millions per film when the real entertainment is in bumfuck Oklahoma and they are willing to work for free?

Better than anything Hollywood has put out in decades. Why are we paying these these A-listers millions per film when the real entertainment is in bumfuck Oklahoma and they are willing to work for free?
watch Gummo. it’s set in Ohio, but that should get you your fix. Trash Humpers too, but in a massive wtf? kind of way.

The Death of Dick Long is another good one that i just watched last night about two dumbfucks (although much less radically trashy than the cast of characters in Tiger King) from Alabama trying to cover up the death of their friend.

also, the people in Tiger King definitely didn’t work for free. they probably each got a couple grand in appearance fees at the very least.

watch Gummo. it’s set in Ohio, but that should get you your fix. Trash Humpers too, but in a massive wtf? kind of way.

The Death of Dick Long is another good one that i just watched last night about two dumbfucks (although much less radically trashy than the cast of characters in Tiger King) from Alabama trying to cover up the death of their friend.

also, the people in Tiger King definitely didn’t work for free. they probably each got a couple grand in appearance fees at the very least.
The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Viginia tickles a similar itch too.

Finished the first two episodes, it’s kind of boring

I feel like I have seen a doc on this guy before . Can’t remember where

I am only an episode in, and I am actively rooting against all the major players

It was funny as hell when Joe called the fat dude a walking Chucky doll.

91182299_10156012412364567_7321587572184973312_o.jpg

Really glad somebody did this.

Too many teeth.

One thing I didn't like was how the federal prosecutors refused to interview or inquire from the double amputee guy who was the head zookeeper for 14 years

They intentionally didn't bring him to the trial because they knew he had information that would make their case look weak and would basically incriminate other people

Reminds me of a coworker of mine who ended up sleeping with a 16-year-old. The city prosecutors main witness told me he basically told the prosecutor a story that would have basically made the guy innocent and the prosecutor immediately changed the subject because it wasn't the narrative he wanted to hear

Crazy how prosecutors will basically ruin somebody's life just so they can stroke their ego and get the guilty verdict that makes them look high and mighty

How old was the dude who slept with the minor?

Back