Television Tiger King on Netflix

watch Gummo. it’s set in Ohio, but that should get you your fix. Trash Humpers too, but in a massive wtf? kind of way.

The Death of Dick Long is another good one that i just watched last night about two dumbfucks (although much less radically trashy than the cast of characters in Tiger King) from Alabama trying to cover up the death of their friend.

also, the people in Tiger King definitely didn’t work for free. they probably each got a couple grand in appearance fees at the very least.

Been meaning to check out Gummo.

I’m only on episode 2 but holy shit all these people are lunatics. Basically all in weird cults.

One thing I didn't like was how the federal prosecutors refused to interview or inquire from the double amputee guy who was the head zookeeper for 14 years

Prosecutors aren't required to call witnesses they think will suck at testifying. Now they have to share any information they get with the defense, including testimony that doesn't support the prosecution's case, but there is no obligation to call those witness during the trial. Most of the time the prosecution doesn't call witnesses is because those witnesses are stupid and inarticulate and simply don't help with the argument you're trying to make.

Regardless, there was nothing preventing the defense from calling this guy if they felt his testimony was worthwhile.

Last edited:
WWW of WV is a VERY different tone than Tiger King. I thought it was sad, to be honest.

The guy is an idiot, he kept on harrassing that lady and when she wins a lawsuit his hates grows even bigger and he hires a hitman. He should have just let it go and went on with his life instead of continue to harass her and claim she killed her husband, which I think she did :D.

On top of all this he gets his Zoo stolen by that Jeff Lowe guy and instead of hiring a hitman on him he hires it on the woman, dumbass. All these low life should go to jail or investigated for animal cruelty and killing tigers after they are grown up and no longer small enough to play with.

Been meaning to check out Gummo.
giphy.gif

it’s going to be one of my entries in my upcoming round for the smc

Regardless, there was nothing preventing the defense from calling this guy if they felt his testimony was worthwhile.
Was a low rated court appointed defense lawyer. They usually just play cookie cutter defense on whoever the prosecution calls up.

In my area there notorious for just begging the client to take a plea deal and don't really offer any signifcant offensive defense

Head zoo keeper (who was an extremely credible witness) was never called by the prosecution because he would of explained what really happened which is what the prosecution doesn't want to hear, they only want to hear information that leads to a guilty verdict.

Last edited:
Finished it last night, needed to be 2-3 episodes shorter IMO. But fun watch.

Who has better use of the word bitch?

Joe Exotic

Jessie Pinkman

I watched it after listening to all the hype and seeing it everywhere, and it didn’t live up to the hype, found it bit boring tbh.

Plus I hate all of them.

But Carole baskin takes the number one spot, and it’s so obvious she did it!

The guy is an idiot, he kept on harrassing that lady and when she wins a lawsuit his hates grows even bigger and he hires a hitman. He should have just let it go and went on with his life instead of continue to harass her and claim she killed her husband, which I think she did :D.

On top of all this he gets his Zoo stolen by that Jeff Lowe guy and instead of hiring a hitman on him he hires it on the woman, dumbass. All these low life should go to jail or investigated for animal cruelty and killing tigers after they are grown up and no longer small enough to play with.

Call me crazy but joe seems not the type “ to let things go”

Say what you want about him but he was one resourceful mofo

<{outtahere}>

She came out and said she wasnt the nanny, they hired her specifically to come out and act like it for the David Spade interview

Finished the first two episodes, it’s kind of boring

I feel like I have seen a doc on this guy before . Can’t remember where
I'm not bored enough to make it to the third episode either, which is weird because DON'T FUCK WITH CATS was riveting by comparison; I believe Theroux did one.

Chael sonnen said on bispings podcast to only watch the first and the last episode and save your time.

Chael sonnen said on bispings podcast to only watch the first and the last episode and save your time.

I dont really agree, when you watch it, just as you dont think it can get any worse, some new redneck stuff happens. It's also hilarious that all the douchebags in the series wear Affliction shirts

Back