Three RCMP Killed, Two Injured In Moncton NB

To be fair, we don't know the details. The cops might have done something to this guy for all we know at this point.

Yeah they might have lined up ahead of him at Tim Hortons.

I'm sure if they did something it would warrant killing 3 of them, please stop the nonsense

Yeah they might have lined up ahead of him at Tim Hortons.

I'm sure if they did something it would warrant killing 3 of them, please stop the stupidity.

All I'm saying is we weren't there. Same thing that gets said in all these threads where the police kill someone. We don't know what happened to spur this.

All I'm saying is we weren't there. Same thing that gets said in all these threads where the police kill someone. We don't know what happened to spur this.

I can tell you for sure what "spurs" this, its called crazy, or mentally unstable.

What could possibly have been done that justifies killing 3 people? Please give me an example.

I can tell you for sure what "spurs" this, its called crazy, or mentally unstable.

Yeah, maybe. But, like I said, we don't know.

And I'm not going to theorize on what might have caused this because that would be stupid. Since I wasn't there.

I just think it's only fair to afford this guy the same wait-and-see attitude that we afford the police when they shoot someone to death.

He might, there was a thread earlier where someone posted they wanted to off themselves from Canada, and the /b/tards suggested he went on a killing spree and the response was that he might, but wouldn't kill any civilians, and to watch the news.

Probably a coincidental troll thread. But mindfucking if true.

That one guy posted in /b/ about going to hunt Osama Bin Laden.

Sure enough, a few months later, they found that guy with the sword and night vision goggles in Pakistan.

That one guy posted in /b/ about going to hunt Osama Bin Laden.

Sure enough, a few months later, they found that guy with the sword and night vision goggles in Pakistan.

Hahaha never heard about that. /b/ is certainly full of nutters.

Yeah, maybe. But, like I said, we don't know.

And I'm not going to theorize on what might have caused this because that would be stupid. Since I wasn't there.

I just think it's only fair to afford this guy the same wait-and-see attitude that we afford the police when they shoot someone to death.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/newsalert-manhunt-moncton-n-b-undisclosed-number-people-002523152.html

Pretty insane. 3 dead, 2 wounded, an no one knows why he's doing it yet.

rambo.jpg

Really? The same "wait-and-see we afford cops", its not like cops have a lot of strange shootings here in Canada, its pretty rare. You liken him to Rambo, a movie character, that seems insane to me. You seem pretty excited about the whole thing.

https://www.facebook.com/justin.bourque.5682?fref=photo

Seems like a perfectly normal psycho.

is this guy just targeting cops?

hope my canadian pals up there stay safe.

Hope he enjoys his death.

I hope they stop this batshit crazy before he kills and hurts more people.

I did not want to read this. Three more names on the memorial sept 28.

The shootings happened about two blocks from my place. A fair bit of the area on lockdown. The guy has been able to evade law enforcement all night. Scary, sad, terrible stuff.

And to the guy saying send in the American cops... Please, do. He's been in sight of many people and not been caught.

I wonder what kind of guys they have at the Moncton Garrison?

Wow, wtf. Any news yet on the possible motives for this guys assault on police officers? I assume he's killing them indiscriminately, which is fucking crazy. My heart goes out to the families of those already lost and hope those injured pull through.

Saw a headline that he's added friends on facebook while police hunt him.

What's this world coming to?

Saw a headline that he's added friends on facebook while police hunt him.

What's this world coming to?

Can't believe there's still 40+ people that haven't "defriended" him yet.

Looks like your standard gun loving, government hating rhetoric.

Still no clues what set him off?

Can't believe there's still 40+ people that haven't "defriended" him yet.

Looks like your standard gun loving, government hating rhetoric.

Still no clues what set him off?

Well check a few of his friends on Facebook out, there seems to be a relative with same last name that doesn't seem to like cops either, also a lot of his friends seem to have coping with reality issues.
https://www.facebook.com/nathaniel.bourque?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

Strange stuff all around.

I wonder what caused him to take action against the police.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back