Three RCMP Killed, Two Injured In Moncton NB

You are investigating to see if the RCMP had a hand of victim precipitation, which btw is a horseshit science (in the Turd's case), and you believe they did on some level by some. (whatever that means, I suppose wearing a uniform of authority would comply to that notion)

The bold part says the RCMP policy and CONSPIRACY is to disarm citizens.

You nibble around the edges of lunacy, come on man be honest.

You are a sick man.

The RCMp is involved in a conspiracy to limit, monitor, and register all legal law abiding gun owners. They won't even deny this themselves. They just don't consider it a conspiracy. By definition it is a conspiracy.

And I'd bet my bank account I'd do better on a Psych evaluation than you would.

Lunacy lol!

It's embarrassing that he claims to be in Canadian army, I would expect more.

The only thing you know about me from this thread is that I like cops, I don't like the shooter and wish he was killed that night, and that I disagree with RCMP gun policy and feel that it's provocative to gun rights advocates, and owners.

And that I have claimed to work for the military.

None of this should convince a rationale mind that thats a disgrace to the military.

I'm standing up for what I believe in. You should learn to do the same instead of taking the esy way out of everything. Especially by slandering and misrepresenting people because you are afraid of their opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for so many consecutive posts MODS, I'm being ambushed here :)

To clarify some issues with RCMP firearms policy, here are a few issues to start.

Arbitrary and convoluted reclassification of firearms. These knew reclassifications are not supported by spikes in firearm crimes or deaths.

Swiss Arms Classic Green carbines and the CZ-858 were reclassified as "prohibited" meaning mandatory jail sentences for 10,000 legal gun owners. The federal government has been fighting the RCMP on this one. This is not only criminalizing law abiding gun owners, it hits them in the pocket as well as these firearms are worth thousands of dollars in canada.

"Access-to-information records show that RCMP have an aggressive firearms reclassification agenda and that prohibitions will not stop with the Swiss Arms series rifles," the association said on its website.

Its Facebook page is even more direct with this posting: "Has RCMP Commissioner Bob Paulson declared war on law-abiding firearm owners?"

The association said the weapons have been around for years without incident and some of them were even formally listed in the gun registry before the RCMP decided on prohibition.

The RCMP has not given an explanation of its decision.

The gun association calls it an assault on the rights and private property of law-abiding gun owners.

It's urging people to contact the government and write their MPs to get the decision overturned."

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/ottawa-to-review-rcmp-decision-to-prohibit-swiss-arms-rifle-1.1708779

I already sourced and explained the High River break ins by the RCMP as well.

Some more info on the shooter.

His friends are claiming he had lost his job, had his car repossessed, and was after a girl that wasn't interested in him.

Not sure what that could mean but thats what they are saying. He also lived in a shitty trailer.

Some more info on the shooter.

His friends are claiming he had lost his job, had his car repossessed, and was after a girl that wasn't interested in him.

He also lived in a shitty trailer.

God damn talk about first world problems. People have had to endure way worse than that and didn't go on a shoot out. Maybe we should study why certain people want to project their pain on to other people.

God damn talk about first world problems. People have had to endure way worse than that and didn't go on a shoot out. Maybe we should study why certain people want to project their pain on to other people.

Well I'm pretty sure those weren't the major factors for what he did.

i think like anything else it was a combination of things with some kind of mental illness leading the way.

Nobody said the RCMP are hiding in peoples walls. But you NEED me to have said that so you can dismiss me as a cop hater. I have cop friends and family. You are an idiot.

You are so scared of my sentiments you have to dismiss me as a radical. It's dishonest and lazy.

Pure character assassination 101.

Thank you for being a perfect example of why people hate cops more than ever.

The old "I have cop friends..." line-that works every time. I don't care if you are a cop hater, or whether you have cop friends, when then you suggest that victims that were shot did something to deserve, or trigger the attack-you come off as a nutter. When people called you on your "blame the victim" garbage, you started theorizing that the officers were shot because of gun registration policies.

I made what was obviously a joke, and you labeled me as corrupt, which tells me that you are either being seriously disingenuous, or are legitimately unstable. I am leaning towards the latter because you demanded an apology(please, hold your breath) and also made some lame ass "screen shot as proof" comment, then edited two of your own posts on just the last page. How many posts have I edited that would suggest that I would do such a thing?

Keep sympathizing with this shooter, I am sure it will help your gun-rights cause.

The old "I have cop friends..." line-that works every time. I don't care if you are a cop hater, or whether you have cop friends, when then you suggest that victims that were shot did something to deserve, or trigger the attack-you come off as a nutter. When people called you on your "blame the victim" garbage, you started theorizing that the officers were shot because of gun registration policies.

I made what was obviously a joke, and you labeled me as corrupt, which tells me that you are either being seriously disingenuous, or are legitimately unstable. I am leaning towards the latter because you demanded an apology(please, hold your breath) and also made some lame ass "screen shot as proof" comment, then edited two of your own posts on just the last page. How many posts have I edited that would suggest that I would do such a thing?

Keep sympathizing with this shooter, I am sure it will help your gun-rights cause.

Moron, I never said the victims of the shooting deserved it.

I suggested that the RCMP's gun policy is provocative and it breeds resentment among Libertarians and gun owners, and it indirectly precipitates shootings like this. (it is the kind of thing the shooter obsessed over)

And I stand by what I said.

And I'm not convinced you were joking about your comment about planting evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moron, I never said the victims of the shooting deserved it.

I suggested that the RCMP's gun policy is provocative and it breeds resentment among Libertarians and gun owners, and it indirectly precipitates shootings like this. (it is the kind of thing the shooter obsessed over)

And I stand by what I said.

And I'm not convinced you were joking about your comment about planting evidence.

Are you sure you stand by it, or are you going to edit yet another comment?

Not convinced, huh. I guess in your world, a teddy bear with a flesh-light strapped to the back is not so crazy, but then again, you are crazy.

It was pretty obvious it was a joke, and it wasn't about planting false evidence. It was about lying about what the killer was like in life. You need to take a breather.

Are you sure you stand by it, or are you going to edit yet another comment?

Not convinced, huh. I guess in your world, a teddy bear with a flesh-light strapped to the back is not so crazy, but then again, you are crazy.

The mods and admins will be able to establish the timelines and nature of what I edited.

Would you like to make an account bet that I never edited anything to cover up or alter my message?

Please do

Whats with you're flesh light teddy bear thing? Do you plant that kind of evidence often? Or do you only suggest that police do it online?

The mods and admins will be able to establish the timelines and nature of what I edited.

Would you like to make an account bet that I never edited anything to cover up or alter my message?

Please do

Whats with you're flesh light teddy bear thing? Do you plant that kind of evidence often? Or do you only suggest that police do it online?

Really? You would be willing to make a bet of a 2 month account? How daring!

You're the one that slung accusations of editing posts, while I have yet to do it in this thread, you have done it multiple times in your last few posts. I don't know your posting history, I have never heard of you, maybe your former account...I don't know, don't really care.

Again, the fleshlight teddy bear, while a fabulous idea, was a jape-yet you claimed it was evidence that I was a dirty cop. Again, you either knew it was a ridiculous joke, and feigned shock and anger in an disingenuous manner, or you are looking too hard for evidence of corruption to suit your already formed opinions.

RCMP may not have wished a natural disaster like a flood to happen to the community of High River, in order to accomplish their disarmament agenda, but they sure as shit took advantage of it, using illegal data.

Really? You would be willing to make a bet of a 2 month account? How daring!

You're the one that slung accusations of editing posts, while I have yet to do it in this thread, you have done it multiple times in your last few posts. I don't know your posting history, I have never heard of you, maybe your former account...I don't know, don't really care.

Again, the fleshlight teddy bear, while a fabulous idea, was a jape-yet you claimed it was evidence that I was a dirty cop. Again, you either knew it was a ridiculous joke, and feigned shock and anger in an disingenuous manner, or you are looking too hard for evidence of corruption to suit your already formed opinions.

I really don't have the time I'm not sure why I hung in here this long. I'm going to read threads about how jones is ducking people.

I really don't feel like getting drawn into a sherdog flame war.

Peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back