Three RCMP Killed, Two Injured In Moncton NB

This mother fucker is still on the loose?

Damn.

Figured they'd have caught him by the time I woke up.

All I'm saying is we weren't there. Same thing that gets said in all these threads where the police kill someone. We don't know what happened to spur this.

yeah he slung a rife, and a crossbow around his shoulders, and then brought a few daggers with him as well for a nice evening stroll.

I'm sure the cops did something to provoke him :rolleyes:

yeah he slung a rife, and a crossbow around his shoulders, and then brought a few daggers with him as well for a nice evening stroll.

Yall don't know his life.

Damn, sounds like they need more men. They keep saying been here since last night. :(

Any info on this guy's background? The way he's killed three Mounties and evaded capture indicates he might have some Military or Para-Military training.

Any info on this guy's background? The way he's killed three Mounties and evaded capture indicates he might have some Military or Para-Military training.

I imagine he just shot as soon he saw them coming in vehicle.And hiding in the woods wouldn't be too hard,especially for a woodsman.

They should probably send the special forces after him at this point. They won't take him alive.

They should probably send the special forces after him at this point. They won't take him alive.

Joint Task Force 2 has a very good reputation. Ironically, they were formed to replace the RCMP Special Emergency Response Team which had been Canada's primary Counter Terrorist unit.

Joint Task Force 2 has a very good reputation. Ironically, they were formed to replace the RCMP Special Emergency Response Team which had been Canada's primary Counter Terrorist unit.

I used to know a guy who had been JTF2 waaaay back, they are serious dudes.

RCMP have commandeered Armoured vehicles from Brinks to look for this ass-fuck.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...remains-under-siege-with-gunman-on-the-loose/

BpXdO2uIIAAHpMo.jpg

Normally these are full of cash. This one is full of righteous vengeance.

They were who I had in mind.

They just said a possible location. 917 Mountain road.

This mother fucker is still on the loose?

Damn.

Figured they'd have caught him by the time I woke up.

I heard about this early this morning at about 5am, figured they'd have him captured by now. But than again it took police an entire day to capture the boston bomber kid nearly an entire day after the shootout.

I imagine they have a tight perimiter (although the perimiter on news sites looks pretty big), it's just a matter of closing in slowly, in a way that no other officers get hurt.

Ignore that idiot, he is no better than the other one.

They just said a possible location. 917 Mountain road.

Interesting. That's a rooming house that's for sale. Not easy to search, large house full of marginal people sub-divided into small units.

They are trying to get units to mountain road right now

Nothing that I have seen confirmed, but it was rumored he was ex military. He is definitely an anti-government type, and has several anti-cop posts.

And a person could probably kill quite a few cops by surprise before getting caught, or cornered. That turd that shot four officers in a coffee shop a few years ago. crispy dorner opened up on cops in a cruiser before they knew he was there. At least dorner knew his targets, or had a good idea of who he wanted to kill.

This guy likely does not know any of the officers names that he killed, and likely has no specific target other than the uniform, which makes him dangerous and psychotic. He might as well choose targets based on skin color, ethnicity, or religion and would likely strike a positive nerve with different groups of fanatics depending on the target. He chose cops, so he strikes a nerve with anti-authority folk and the 19 year old, angst ridden reddit crowd.

Back