Three RCMP Killed, Two Injured In Moncton NB

What a horrible tragedy. Condolences to the officers family and friends.

Surprised the vultures aren't in here cheering the death of the cops. Cause you know they are all shitty people...

RIP to my brothers in blue north of the border. Good luck in your hunt for the suspect.

They drew first blood, not me!

Both of you guys need to grow the Hell up.:rolleyes:

Protect, the majority of posters understand that Cops do a difficult, dangerous job and that most of them are decent people. Calling LEO's on their mistakes when it gets innocent people badly hurt or killed is not the same thing as rejoicing when they die in the line of duty. Franky, I expected better of you.

Stoic, snarky references to First Blood are neither big nor clever. This guy is not a hero. He's a mad dog and he needs to be put down.

1401942482809.jpg

justin-bourque.jpg

4chan is going crazy right now. /B/ is trolling the cops by calling in fake alerts, turns out he was a /k/ommando, so who knows how much knowledge he has concerning the amount of information about police tactics, vehicles, guerrilla warfare shared on that site.
Lots of false reports coming in that he's been killed, so you never know if it's actually real and they cut the scanners not too long ago for online listening. they even trolled Huffington Post. CNN contacted a /b/tard thinking they're an actual witness so I'm sure we're about to see some high level showcase of bad journalism and sensationalism.

I called this shit awhile back. I'm sure the officers are at least happy he's only targeting police instead of attacking civilians.

Oh and NHB, he's already become an internet hero. I wonder if more people are going to start following in Dorner and Bourque's footsteps.

Last edited:
Godspeed, RCMP.

Everytime I go to the fallen officers memorial in DC for the annual vigil, there are always a few red jackets in attendance. Class acts, those guys are and it sucks to hear news like this.

He seemed to be very pro gun, anti government/cop from the little bit I perused.

Does it make you wonder (since you're a cop) about the same 20 posters in every gun thread who have exactly the same view?

They will catch this guy and I can't imagine it will be alive. This will be very harsh on a small community like Moncton, really sucks.

Does it make you wonder (since you're a cop) about the same 20 posters in every gun thread who have exactly the same view?

They will catch this guy and I can't imagine it will be alive. This will be very harsh on a small community like Moncton, really sucks.

Man, with the dramatic militarization of the police, and the daily news reports of police brutality. (Right above the thread about this shooting on another forum was a thread featuring a video of cops murdering someone in front of his family right here in Oklahoma) disgruntled kids have found a common enemy. Not to mention that militias featuring men in their twenties are popping up pretty often nowadays. All believing the same Libertarian viewpoints, and the way it looks on /k/ they're studying and discussing guerrilla warfare tactics in mock scenarios with the police as the enemy. Shit there is an infograph on /k/ almost daily about how to take out an armored personnel carrier.

I'd say however this plays out will have a big impact on these people. He's already a martyr to these people, as he's done something Dorner didn't do, and that is strictly attack the police. I wonder if he's just hiding in the woods, or already offed himself or perhaps has another attack planned.

I'm pro gun and pro government. Did I just blow your freakin mind?

Man, with the dramatic militarization of the police, and the daily news reports of police brutality. (Right above the thread about this shooting on another forum was a thread featuring a video of cops murdering someone in front of his family right here in Oklahoma) disgruntled kids have found a common enemy. Not to mention that militias featuring men in their twenties are popping up pretty often nowadays. All believing the same Libertarian viewpoints, and the way it looks on /k/ they're studying and discussing guerrilla warfare tactics in mock scenarios with the police as the enemy. Shit there is an infograph on /k/ almost daily about how to take out an armored personnel carrier.

I'd say however this plays out will have a big impact on these people. He's already a martyr to these people, as he's done something Dorner didn't do, and that is strictly attack the police. I wonder if he's just hiding in the woods, or already offed himself or perhaps has another attack planned.

I hear ya, but the RCMP here are quite different than police around the USA, and the situations they meet.

I would bet anything he is not caught alive, cowards always kill themselves.

Both of you guys need to grow the Hell up.:rolleyes:

Protect, the majority of posters understand that Cops do a difficult, dangerous job and that most of them are decent people. Calling LEO's on their mistakes when it gets innocent people badly hurt or killed is not the same thing as rejoicing when they die in the line of duty. Franky, I expected better of you.

Stoic, snarky references to First Blood are neither big nor clever. This guy is not a hero. He's a mad dog and he needs to be put down.

I'm talking about the handful of posters who have literally called for the death of cops or spoke of rejoicing in the deaths of cops specifcally.

I actually enjoy the debates with most people in the war room on bad policing. I don get all hurt feelings in those threads.

I'm pro gun and pro government. Did I just blow your freakin mind?

You blew my mind a long time ago with posts like this.

I'm not saying that the punishment for stealing should be death, I'm saying the punishment for entering someone's property with the intention of committing a crime should be death, and believe it or not, in most states, the law agrees with me.

Go away, I don't want to get into your crazy gun argument shit, I get it, guns is your life, and every guy who steals sunglasses from your car deserves death.

This is about a "pro gun" loon who hates authority on the loose in a smaller community, killing cops and who knows who next for no reason. I hope he starches himself soon before anyone else gets hurt.

You blew my mind a long time ago with posts like this.

Go away, I don't want to get into your crazy gun argument shit, I get it, guns is your life, and every guy who steals sunglasses from your car deserves death.

This is about a "pro gun" loon who hates authority on the loose in a smaller community, killing cops and who knows who next for no reason. I hope he starches himself soon before anyone else gets hurt.

He might, there was a thread earlier where someone posted they wanted to off themselves from Canada, and the /b/tards suggested he went on a killing spree and the response was that he might, but wouldn't kill any civilians, and to watch the news.

Probably a coincidental troll thread. But mindfucking if true.

He might, there was a thread earlier where someone posted they wanted to off themselves from Canada, and the /b/tards suggested he went on a killing spree and the response was that he might, but wouldn't kill any civilians, and to watch the news.

Where is this thread?

There was a thread on /sp/ during the second Anderson/Weidman fight where a guy goes 'Weidman will check Anderson's leg kick and break his leg' in the first round.

Sometimes weird shit happens on that website.

This is especially awful when it happens in a small community that is normally safe and quiet. That it happened to police officers who did nothing to deserve it is so sad.

This is especially awful when it happens in a small community that is normally safe and quiet. That it happened to police officers who did nothing to deserve it is so sad.

To be fair, we don't know the details. The cops might have done something to this guy for all we know at this point.

Back