Thoughts on the baby leash?

I think it shows a distinct lack of control and is an open admission that you are ruled by your child. If your parenting is so horrendous that you need to tether your child like an animal then you probably shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

This may be quote of the year. Not only am I screenshoting this but I am submitting this to various parenting publications.

Years ago I thought it was crazy when I first saw a child on the end of a leash.
Now having a 2 year old and understanding they can disappear in 20 seconds, I can see why a parent might use it and I dont blame them. That said I would not put one on my child.

If it means I don't bump into kids at Wal*Mart I'm all for it. Last time a kid bumped into me I poked the knee out as he appeared. Pwnt.

i couldn't do that to a kid. tbh i feel bad having my dog on a leash.

Also the next question is what is next? There is a clear trend of less freedom and more fear.

Cages at the home?

Tracking tags inserted into the arm with a GPS?

Also the next question is what is next? There is a clear trend of less freedom and more fear.

Cages at the home?

Shock collars.

Cages at the home?

Shock collar. My daughters going to be hidden inside an iCarly pendant.

Cages at the home?

babyden-black-1.gif

What happened to carrying your kid or holding their hand?

Always thought the harness thingy was stupid.

Someone should invent a child-leash that goes around the kids neck lol, then take them to the mall.

If a wife is under 5ft tall its legal to leash her in Texas.

Someone should invent a child-leash that goes around the kids neck lol, then take them to the mall.

They should use one of those choke chains.

It would make for a good youtube parody video by one of those dudes like Edbassmaster.

Back