Thoughts on khabob refusing connor rematch

Son, Conor was the champion in 2017 lol. What the fuck are you talking about?

Khabib shat on the bus.
Khabib scurried away from Danis and then he ran away from fighting.
Khabib's brother got smacked by Conor and left with a black balloon eye.
Khabib's cousin was rocked hard by Conor and immediately backed away from fighting.
Khabib's whole family got slapped around in the cage by Conor.

After the embaressing beat down Khabib gave him, Conor thanks god every day that Khabib stayed on the bus

Also what kinda bitch tries to start a fight with someone in the middle of a weight cut? But we all know Conor was faking wanting to fight. He is the biggest "hold me back bro" fighter there is
eaaab5e224124183aa05a52c19296e6c.gif

Ducking so badly that he didn't just refuse the fight, he refused the sport. Mate, that makes it worse...

What did Conor do between UFC 229, and Khabib's retirement, to make a case for a rematch?

I'll wait.

Khabob? Connor?
How about spelling their names correctly??

If and big if, connor walks through Dustin and wins the LW belt against someone and Khabib refuses to fight connor, who would be the clear cut number 1 contender or actually champion again, would that be considered a duck?

I think it would be because this thing about khabib promising his mother to never fight again is nonsensical when he's still DMing GSP as late as last week about a potential fight. Not much of a blood oath familial promise if you would break it for one fight but not another.

And if everything goes as planned, Mcgregor 2.0 or 3.0 whichever you consider him would look pretty beastly and deserving of a rematch and just as in the first fight, we think Khabib would win but you can't say for a fact connor can't flash KO him. So the fact he beat connor once doesn't mean a rematch isn't warranted.

Incoming duck confirmed

What did Conor do between UFC 229, and Khabib's retirement, to make a case for a rematch?

I'll wait.
In terms of sport, destroy Cowboy in spectacular fashion.

In terms of business, remain Conor McGregor.

The above is a new subject btw; I've not made the case that Conor has put in significant work to prompt a rematch with Khabib. I'm saying that I think Khabib doesn't want the rematch because he doesn't wanna lose a potential rematch. Conor is the only reason Khabib is famous. He outstruck Khabib at distance. He defended most takedown attempts. He won most completed rounds. There's good reason to believe he'd fare better in a rematch. He's the biggest fight for Khabib, and would earn him the most money. With a win over Dustin he'd be a clear top contender at LW. He also has arguably the best chance of beating Khabib of anyone in the division. Oliveira, Kevin Lee, Ferguson all have arguments in some of those categories, but don't offer as much as Conor does. Khabib has for years spoken about wanting to go 30-0. Now, he retires right before the rematch appears around the corner? Looks like he's ducking him.

In terms of sport, destroy Cowboy in spectacular fashion.

In terms of business, remain Conor McGregor.

The above is a new subject btw; I've not made the case that Conor has put in significant work to prompt a rematch with Khabib. I'm saying that I think Khabib doesn't want the rematch because he doesn't wanna lose a potential rematch. Conor is the only reason Khabib is famous. He outstruck Khabib at distance. He defended most takedown attempts. He won most completed rounds. There's good reason to believe he'd fare better in a rematch. He's the biggest fight for Khabib, and would earn him the most money. With a win over Dustin he'd be a clear top contender at LW. He also has arguably the best chance of beating Khabib of anyone in the division. Oliveira, Kevin Lee, Ferguson all have arguments in some of those categories, but don't offer as much as Conor does. Khabib has for years spoken about wanting to go 30-0. Now, he retires right before the rematch appears around the corner? Looks like he's ducking him.

Wow, a lot of words to basically say "He did nothing to deserve a rematch in 2 years".

Beating Cowboy, who had been TKOed twice in the previous 6 months, without even cutting to LW is supposed to deserve a rematch?

The rest of your rant is sort of delusions, not an argument.

Khabib decisively beat the shit out of Conor, despite Conor cheating like a rat. Conor has since done nothing to deserve a rematch.
In fact, he waited until Khabib retired to start having legit fights again. Sounds to me like Conor is the one doing the "ducking".

Hell, you could make a better argument that Khabib ducked Olivera (ridiculous, but still) than Conor, if we go by silly logic of "oh he wanted to go 30-0!".

Fact is, Khabib for personal reasons retired. Another fact is, Conor did nothing for 2 years to deserve a rematch. That's it.

Wow, a lot of words to basically say "He did nothing to deserve a rematch in 2 years".
No, I explicitly stated what Conor had done to warrant a rematch. Then I pointed out how that has nothing to do with what I've said in this thread; that it appears Khabib is ducking Conor. Then I proceeded to explain how Khabib is ducking Conor.

Beating Cowboy, who had been TKOed twice in the previous 6 months, without even cutting to LW is supposed to deserve a rematch?
It contributes to it. It happening at LW would make it mean a lil more. It being against an opponent on the up would make it mean a fair bit more. I'll re-emphasise: I'm not making the case that Conor's work since the Khabib fight is why the rematch should happen.

The rest of your rant is sort of delusions, not an argument.
Why have you characterised it as a rant? You're talking very emotionally, and jumping to calling me delusional without explaining how I'm wrong. What do you mean "not an argument"? Do you just mean "I think you're wrong"? Sounds like some closed-minded shit.

Khabib decisively beat the shit out of Conor, despite Conor cheating like a rat. Conor has since done nothing to deserve a rematch.
In fact, he waited until Khabib retired to start having legit fights again. Sounds to me like Conor is the one doing the "ducking".
More emotional shit. Try and keep your cool and argue the points. First two sentences don't respond to points I've made. Conor's been looking for fights for a while, so the third sentence is false. Fourth sentence: that's because you're stupid.

Why should he fight him again? If Dustin wins, is Khabib ducking him too?
If it's a fight that would otherwise be in his best interest if not for the fear of losing. But I'd guess he's more confident of beating Dustin, and for a much lesser reward in terms of both finances and competitive credibility. So no I wouldn't expect him to duck Dustin like he is Conor.

If and big if, connor walks through Dustin and wins the LW belt against someone and Khabib refuses to fight connor, who would be the clear cut number 1 contender or actually champion again, would that be considered a duck?

I think it would be because this thing about khabib promising his mother to never fight again is nonsensical when he's still DMing GSP as late as last week about a potential fight. Not much of a blood oath familial promise if you would break it for one fight but not another.

And if everything goes as planned, Mcgregor 2.0 or 3.0 whichever you consider him would look pretty beastly and deserving of a rematch and just as in the first fight, we think Khabib would win but you can't say for a fact connor can't flash KO him. So the fact he beat connor once doesn't mean a rematch isn't warranted.

Incoming duck confirmed
Da brox is the real #1 contender...when conor wins his worked fight he should fight da bronx for title....but there is no way the UFC would let Charles within five feet of Conor yet alone in a cage lol

"when you touch shit, you smell [like] shit"
only ones who need to see that rematch are conturds

Reactions: TR1
If it's a fight that would otherwise be in his best interest if not for the fear of losing. But I'd guess he's more confident of beating Dustin, and for a much lesser reward in terms of both finances and competitive credibility. So no I wouldn't expect him to duck Dustin like he is Conor.

So if Dustin wins, you think Khabib comes out of retirement? And while Dustin was controlled more, he also offered a WAY more offense and put Khabib in more "danger" (by Khabib standards) than Conor did. Conor fought like he was scared shitless against Khabib. On his back he held on not trying to stand up, work for a sub or sweep. I have no interest in seeing Khabib rematch someone who is VERY clearly scared of Khabib in the ring. Conor knows the re match wont happen too. Like most things he does, this is a marketing move pretending like Khabib is ducking him

And lets not kid ourselves. If Khabib came back to LW and fought anyone but Oliveira it would legit be a cowardly duck move. Ducking a guy on a tear, who you have never fought to fight a guy you already beat who is terrified of Khabib and had no real offense against him when they fought? THAT would be ducking

Why do Conor fans want to watch a fight where he can't win?

it's a stupid narrative made by stupid people. Khabib whooped Conor. he also whooped poirer and gaethje recently too but there's no outcry for a rematch with them. none of the three rematches make sense. and Khabib retired. why should he come back n fight some dork just cuz the dork is loud and has huge following?

Conor had zero to offer in their first encounter. There was absolutely no luck in the way Khabib dismantled him. The only difference in the rematch is maybe Conor lands a lucky punch; and who cares about that. I would rather see Khabib against someone new. Especially if he doesn’t take many more fights. Conor rematch is a waste of his time as a competitors

Why do Conor fans want to watch a fight where he can't win?
They don't. Like Conor, they know it wont happen and if it did Conor would lose again. So they want to pretend Khabib is scared

I really think that Dana White didn't make good job. I sell shit and even the guy like Dana who made great company sometimes can't find another angle.

If I'm talking to Khabib than I would tell him straight this. You have this chance to earn so much money, this is your time, life time opportunity to earn so much money but not because it's money but what you can do with it. You mentioned humanitarian work in poor part of Africa and you have there a lot of examples of that kind where you can help people. They would be grateful. So, you can bring them water for drink that they have all time or anything else which would be really something good for these people... That's more than just a fight!

And about competition than I would tell him this. You have a chance to finish this guy you don't like if you beat him second time than there is nothing else to prove. Now he has excuses that he wasn't focused, prepared and all of that, he's still very popular and if you leave the game in your prime than he'll take everything that you work for. You have a chance now, don't regreat later that you didn't take it.

That would be my approach and from both sides it would make Khabib to think about and later to say. Man you're right!

Even, my man is Conor. I respect Khabib a lot. And I just think that focused and prepared Conor versus best version of Khabib needs to confront. That's epic when you watch match up and skills. And don't get me wrong Khabib won first time because he deserved it but Conor wasn't normal him. Drinking, hunging around with bums, too much talk and in the ring without strategy and flat footed. I want to see active and disciplined Conor in best shape against Khabib in best shape. That would be pure MMA art and let the best man win!
Holy shit, your boss should fire your ass. You fucking suck as a salesman!!!

Back