Thoughts on khabob refusing connor rematch

If it's such an easy fight like you all say why wouldn't he take it? 1. Beating Conor again would ruin Conor for good. 2. Money and attention would be insane. And would get 30-0

Lol Clowner McGrewhore deserves what he's getting. He denied Aldo, Mendez, Nate and more their rightful rematch. Now Clown will pay 10x. He will never be a true champion at 155. He knows it. Dee knows it. You know it. His mom knows it. Your mom knows it. He's never taken a fight where he has something to risk. It's all big win zero risk. The only times he's rematches are again, he had / has something to gain. Why doesn't he put something on the line for once? That's why Khabib will never give him a rematch. He's a real man. Just giving Clown a taste of his own medicine. Actions have consequences. Sure, Clown got a few dollars. But long term, he will not be ok with himself. And I'm just talking his MMA career. This doesn't include the shit he does outside of MMA which i really don't care much about.

They will fight again, I have no doubt.

Also, why is Clown so highly regarded at 155? His stupidass fans always say he has wins @ 170. That shit don't count at 155 unless you're saying he fought 155ers and just didn't cut weight. He has what? One win at 155? In the UFC that is. Over a guy who is no longer in the UFC. Then if you wanna count 170 he lost to an unranked Diaz. Everyone knows that @ 155 earning a title shot is the hard part. No matter what Clown does, he will never be 155 champ unless he beats the tough match ups like Dariush, Lee, Gillespie, etc. all those top 15 guys kill him. He's lucky well rounded guys like Poirier take them out. But Clown could never beat them. Which is why his 155 career is a joke. Guarantee you guy wouldn't make it past Trujillo, Tibau or even guys like Lay Praynard. Climbing the ladder at 155 is the hard part. It's a disgrace this guy gets a title shot when even Guida beats him.

Same goes for GSP and his stupidass MW belt. 1st, Bisping wasn't a true champion once he "defended the belt" against steroid free, 50 year old, unranked, PED Henderson. 2, no way GSP earns a MW title shot or defends against Whittaker, Souza, Moose, Weedmaps, Rockhard, Romero, etc. These European champs are all big mouth no balls. They take their ball and run when they win. And people wanna act like Khabib did this when he never even lost and actually earned his shot and defended his belt multiple times against legit opposition.

Only real champ champs are DCheat, since he had an undefeated HW record with wins over big names. CCC, since he didn't duck and moved up to fight the toughest match up vs the "uncrowned champ" in Moraes and the legendary Cruz... And made them all look like shit. Nunes, since she continues to destroy.

Fuck off with this Clown / Bisping bullshit. They don't deserve shit. Guarantee you if Clowner McGrewhore gets that one in a million shots on Khabib and wins he permanently retires. Guaranteed.

He’s retired. And since he relinquished the belt he’s not obligated to fight anybody. This is the opposite of Conor just sitting on the belt and log jamming the whole division. And since Khabib is no longer the champion. He is free to pursue any fight he may or may not want. Conor did nothing for over 2 years to earn the rematch. So, if it never happens, he’s the only one to blame.

Khabib is still champion, and therefore currently log jamming the division. He was never stripped, his champion's clause remains in effect.

He's also not retired as he's still in USADA's testing pool. He has to submit his resignation to formally withdraw, and he has not as he literally been tested since he "retired". Hence also why the UFC hasn't stripped him given he clearly was not serious about his retirement as they literally have proof of it.

It's exactly like what Conor did. You're just willing to excuse it.

I really think that Dana White didn't make good job. I sell shit and even the guy like Dana who made great company sometimes can't find another angle.

If I'm talking to Khabib than I would tell him straight this. You have this chance to earn so much money, this is your time, life time opportunity to earn so much money but not because it's money but what you can do with it. You mentioned humanitarian work in poor part of Africa and you have there a lot of examples of that kind where you can help people. They would be grateful. So, you can bring them water for drink that they have all time or anything else which would be really something good for these people... That's more than just a fight!

And about competition than I would tell him this. You have a chance to finish this guy you don't like if you beat him second time than there is nothing else to prove. Now he has excuses that he wasn't focused, prepared and all of that, he's still very popular and if you leave the game in your prime than he'll take everything that you work for. You have a chance now, don't regreat later that you didn't take it.

That would be my approach and from both sides it would make Khabib to think about and later to say. Man you're right!

Even, my man is Conor. I respect Khabib a lot. And I just think that focused and prepared Conor versus best version of Khabib needs to confront. That's epic when you watch match up and skills. And don't get me wrong Khabib won first time because he deserved it but Conor wasn't normal him. Drinking, hunging around with bums, too much talk and in the ring without strategy and flat footed. I want to see active and disciplined Conor in best shape against Khabib in best shape. That would be pure MMA art and let the best man win!

khabib vs conor in dagestan, khabib will say yes in a heartbeat

Last edited:
In terms of sport, destroy Cowboy in spectacular fashion.

In terms of business, remain Conor McGregor.

The above is a new subject btw; I've not made the case that Conor has put in significant work to prompt a rematch with Khabib. I'm saying that I think Khabib doesn't want the rematch because he doesn't wanna lose a potential rematch. Conor is the only reason Khabib is famous. He outstruck Khabib at distance. He defended most takedown attempts. He won most completed rounds. There's good reason to believe he'd fare better in a rematch. He's the biggest fight for Khabib, and would earn him the most money. With a win over Dustin he'd be a clear top contender at LW. He also has arguably the best chance of beating Khabib of anyone in the division. Oliveira, Kevin Lee, Ferguson all have arguments in some of those categories, but don't offer as much as Conor does. Khabib has for years spoken about wanting to go 30-0. Now, he retires right before the rematch appears around the corner? Looks like he's ducking him.

Still 0 wins at LW since UFC 229 lmao.

What is Khabib ducking now? Afraid of destroying Conor so badly he goes to jail for murder?

27b0a6b9-99ba-424c-af9a-258c847830c9-jpeg.828319

Back