Thoughts on khabob refusing connor rematch

Conor had nothing for Khabib. Seriously. Give it up.

I don’t care if Conor hits Poirer so hard he knocks him and the rest of the top 5 out simultaneously. Oli is the only contender and Conor should fuck off

If and big if, connor walks through Dustin and wins the LW belt against someone and Khabib refuses to fight connor, who would be the clear cut number 1 contender or actually champion again, would that be considered a duck?

I think it would be because this thing about khabib promising his mother to never fight again is nonsensical when he's still DMing GSP as late as last week about a potential fight. Not much of a blood oath familial promise if you would break it for one fight but not another.

And if everything goes as planned, Mcgregor 2.0 or 3.0 whichever you consider him would look pretty beastly and deserving of a rematch and just as in the first fight, we think Khabib would win but you can't say for a fact connor can't flash KO him. So the fact he beat connor once doesn't mean a rematch isn't warranted.

Incoming duck confirmed
connor who?

What has Conor done in 2 years to deserve a rematch?

I'll wait.

If and big if, connor walks through Dustin and wins the LW belt against someone and Khabib refuses to fight connor, who would be the clear cut number 1 contender or actually champion again, would that be considered a duck?

I think it would be because this thing about khabib promising his mother to never fight again is nonsensical when he's still DMing GSP as late as last week about a potential fight. Not much of a blood oath familial promise if you would break it for one fight but not another.

And if everything goes as planned, Mcgregor 2.0 or 3.0 whichever you consider him would look pretty beastly and deserving of a rematch and just as in the first fight, we think Khabib would win but you can't say for a fact connor can't flash KO him. So the fact he beat connor once doesn't mean a rematch isn't warranted.

Incoming duck confirmed

Yes, for a fact 90% of people knows that he can't flash KO Khabib, if that is the hope for Conor fans then is time to find a better way to win, like new ways to cheat

Why should Khabib give conor a rematch? Khabib thoroughly smashed conor over 4 rounds and conor had to cheat 15+ times just to make it as far as he did. Conor had nothing for khabib even with all his blatant cheating, so why in the ever fuck would Khabib give that bum a rematch and a red panty night?

Khabib refused Conor a rematch back in 2017 before the fight was even signed. The World in which you Conor turds dwell is truly a special place, you probably still talk to your childhood imaginary friends in it too, Conor is undefeated there also I'd imagine.

Artem Slapped
Conor Tapped
Danis Concussed
Conor fans KO'd at Arena

The End.
HALL OF FAME CALLBACK.
tenor.gif

Even if Khabib wasn’t retired I don’t think he would fight him again
He was genuinely offended by Mcgregor and after he beat him physically the worst thing he can do to him is never give him another opportunity

Conor had nothing for Khabib. Seriously. Give it up.
Conor was hardly at 40%, injured and drunk but still managed to win the only round fighting took place despite being gassed at that point.
Conor 2.0 would KTFO Khabib in the very first exhange 100 out of 100 fights. He has the answer to absolutely destroy that man.

Well, as far as GSP goes... His dad wanted that, so I'm sure his mom would approve just for that reason.
Conor is nothing but bad energy.

Conor was hardly at 40%, injured and drunk but still managed to win the only round fighting took place despite being gassed at that point.
Conor 2.0 would KTFO Khabib in the very first exhange 100 out of 100 fights. He has the answer to absolutely destroy that man.

This is either sarcasm or you need to seek a facility that caters to your needs as an extremely intellectually disabled individual.

why would dumb fuck dana give us that bullshit matchup and waste a khabib fight instead of real one?

<Waaah>

Conor's fans boys are pathetic.

once i can make a thread I will show you where Khabib says it ..

but for now I will hold on to the evidence

Incoming duck confirmed
When you beat someone in dominate fashion the only way you should get a rematch is if...

1. You were a dominate champ like Anderson. Even then, many say those rematches should not happen. Conor was NOT a dominate champ and he never gave dominate champ Aldo a rematch, so why the fuck should Khabib?

2. You go on a crazy stretch of top wins showing improvements in your game that makes the rematch interesting. Like GSP vs Hughes (although GSP looked competitive first fight). Conor would have two wins. One over fucking washed up Cowboy and one over a guy he already beat (but it would be a great win for Conor. Dustin has improved big time). Nothing so far has suggested Conor is any better. Hell, he looked slower against Cowboy. If he shows an amazing ground game or even new amazing cardio and surprises everyone with that tomorrow MAYBE we can talk a rematch being interesting. If he just shows usual great striking Conor, why the fuck would we be interested in a rematch?

But at the end of the day Khabib is retired, so none of this matters. Sure he has talked about coming back for GSP, but that fight is a million times more interesting than the Conor fight because GSP is bigger, still training harder than most fighters, stylistically a nightmare for Khabib and would actually improve his legacy somewhat. Beating Conor again does nothing for Khabib except add to his bank account. He would be a MASSIVE favorite and everyone but crazy people expects him to run through Conor if they rematch. What would be the point? Probably worse than the first fight since Khabib seems to get better every fight and Conor has not improved since 2014. The only LW it makes sense for Khabib to come back to fight is Oliveira. But he is retired, so that would just be a bonus, not something he must do

Back