Thoughts on khabob refusing connor rematch

If and big if, connor walks through Dustin and wins the LW belt against someone and Khabib refuses to fight connor, who would be the clear cut number 1 contender or actually champion again, would that be considered a duck?

I think it would be because this thing about khabib promising his mother to never fight again is nonsensical when he's still DMing GSP as late as last week about a potential fight. Not much of a blood oath familial promise if you would break it for one fight but not another.

And if everything goes as planned, Mcgregor 2.0 or 3.0 whichever you consider him would look pretty beastly and deserving of a rematch and just as in the first fight, we think Khabib would win but you can't say for a fact connor can't flash KO him. So the fact he beat connor once doesn't mean a rematch isn't warranted.

Incoming duck confirmed

Why would you duck a rematch with someone you basically raped when not fighting at your best?

Khabib refused Conor a rematch back in 2017 before the fight was even signed. The World in which you Conor turds dwell is truly a special place, you probably still talk to your childhood imaginary friends in it too, Conor is undefeated there also I'd imagine.

Artem Slapped
Conor Tapped
Danis Concussed
Conor fans KO'd at Arena

The End.
<{anton}>

If and big if, connor walks through Dustin and wins the LW belt against someone and Khabib refuses to fight connor, who would be the clear cut number 1 contender or actually champion again, would that be considered a duck?

I think it would be because this thing about khabib promising his mother to never fight again is nonsensical when he's still DMing GSP as late as last week about a potential fight. Not much of a blood oath familial promise if you would break it for one fight but not another.

And if everything goes as planned, Mcgregor 2.0 or 3.0 whichever you consider him would look pretty beastly and deserving of a rematch and just as in the first fight, we think Khabib would win but you can't say for a fact connor can't flash KO him. So the fact he beat connor once doesn't mean a rematch isn't warranted.

Incoming duck confirmed
fuck cares. dustin won a fight and didn't cry about a rematch.
al won a fight and didn't cry for a rematch.
last time diva had a belt he held it up forever

Conor, and everyone associated with him (fans included), took a fat L that night lmao.

Conor and his fans are literally like those kids in school which take a beating week in and week out yet walk around like they're undefeated and have never been bested, basically an army of Charlie Zelenoff's.

Like I've always said, Conor is just a chav with money and most of his delusional fans are skinny twerps living through him imagining themselves walking around stupidly throwing money everywhere 'doing wot da fook dey want'.

He's retired. No need to strip him he did that himself when he RETIRED. What part of retire do you not understand.

DC knocked Stipe out in the first round. Everyone said DC is this, DC is that. Then what happened? Stipe knocked him out and beat him for 5 rounds in the next two fights. People act like fighters don't win rematches when it comes to Khabib and Conor.

Actually, these cowards are trembling in fear of the rematch. They know what's gonna happen in the rematch. Otherwise they would pay a lot to see Conor get beaten for countless times, let alone hoping Khabib stays retired.

This isn't even for the belt. Conor needs to beat poirier and then oliveira/gaethje. I'd favor him over all three guys but he definetely isn't guaranteed to get the belt. Totally possible that khabib is not committing now in case poirier or gaethje get the belt so he doesn't have to fight them again. But more likely that he just doesn't want to fight imo

DC knocked Stipe out in the first round. Everyone said DC is this, DC is that. Then what happened? Stipe knocked him out and beat him for 5 rounds in the next two fights. People act like fighters don't win rematches when it comes to Khabib and Conor.

Actually, these cowards are trembling in fear of the rematch. They know what's gonna happen in the rematch. Otherwise they would pay a lot to see Conor get beaten for countless times, let alone hoping Khabib stays retired.
Lol the first DC vs Stipe fight was full of controversy because of eye pokes. Khabib vs Conor had no such controversy because the one cheating his ass off tapped out. You can’t compare them.

What exactly has Conor done to earn himself a rematch? He hasn’t even fought in the division since quitting against Khabib over two years ago.
I'm happy to speak on this new subject, but let's acknowledge that you just changed it.

Okay, this new subject... let's break it down in three ways: the sport of fighting, the business, and the game of rankings and records.

In terms of sport, Conor appears to clearly be the best fighter in the division after Khabib. He'd further cement that with an impressive win over Dustin. Furthermore, the first fight between Conor and Khabib speaks well towards success Conor would likely have in the rematch. Conor outstruck Khabib at distance, he defended most takedowns, and won most completed rounds, in a fight where Conor was at his worse and Khabib was at his best; Conor's injury and poor preparation are well documented at this point.

In terms of the business, it's a no-brainer. It's by far the biggest fight, and would make Khabib the most money possible.

In term of your game of rankings and records, Conor's case is less clear. But he'd still have the strongest of any other contender with a win over Dustin, perhaps except for Charles Oliveira.

Try and think of other fighters who are better options in these categories. In terms of sport, you could make a good case for other wrestlers; Kevin Lee, Usman, Colby, Khamzat, GSP. You could make a good case for submission threats with superior striking to Khabib, like Tony Ferguson and Charles Oliveira. I also think Wonderboy's elusive striking style could be a problem for Khabib. In terms of business, Conor wins. In terms of rankings and records, again there's Oliveira, and there are WW challenges.

Conor/Khabib II definitely holds intrigue for Khabib. He's by far the biggest fight. He's among many potential tough matchups for Khabib. And for your game of rankings and records, he's #1 or #2 in the LW division along with Oliveira.

It happened the day he retired. Dana is just trying to gaslight yah bro.
There must be some paperwork or other procedure that amounts to conclusively vacating, as opposed to just declaring oneself to be retired. Apparently, Khabib hasn't done that as he has never shut down Dana's narrative once and for all. Instead, he drops hints about there needing to be something special to get him to fight again.

"In a recent interview given to Russian news outlet Sport24, Nurmagomedov indicated fighting is not part of his current plans, and he doesn’t see an opponent that motivates a return to the octagon."
https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/1/...h-me-to-do-things-that-will-disappoint-mother

No way is the part I highlighted an absolute ruling out of a return.

Does anybody know what's involved in OFFICIALLY VACATING one's title?

Conor's ducking me. He won't fight me. Sign the contract Irish boy.
He's not ducking you. He'd fight you. You're just low down on his list of priorities.

Conor is the #1 fight for Khabib, but Khabib's saying no.

Back