**This thread has a slightly medicinal smell**

Shiners like a smack up the prickit?

haha what's a prickit?

shiners as in black eyes

DSC03813.JPG

I'm 39, and I'm sure you don't have the wobbly bits I have but you've always been so fucking funny and awesome to me, love.

(this'll seem stalky to people who don't know the Plats how they used to be) but every now and again I think about you now I've moved here. ICU's page doesn't work anymore, and you know who else I'm on about. Too much time, luffy.

It is my hope of all hopes this post was directed at me.
I love the way you talk cuffs!

Can I borrow someone's nosehair clippers, please?

Turning 37 this year. Trying to come up with a reasonable physical goal for 40. Run a marathon. Climb a high peak. Touch my toes. That sort of thing.

Can I borrow someone's nosehair clippers, please?

Turning 37 this year. Trying to come up with a reasonable physical goal for 40. Run a marathon. Climb a high peak. Touch my toes. That sort of thing.

I remember touching my toes. Now I feel old

It is my hope of all hopes this post was directed at me.
I love the way you talk cuffs!
You know the bits meant for you, I can't help being flirty with you. Aside from the fact I've seen you and you're gorgeous, I was also talking about our friend who lost someone. I don't want to link him in but you get who I mean?

Totally'd do you though ahaha ;)

You know the bits meant for you, I can't help being flirty with you. Aside from the fact I've seen you and you're gorgeous, I was also talking about our friend who lost someone. I don't want to link him in but you get who I mean?

Get a room already.

Thanks for this Cuffs. You probably have me confused with someone who is actually gorgeous! Having said that, there have been some wonderful friendships forged thru the Plats. And, I believe the friends who have lost people gained from our friendship, as we have gained from theirs... If that makes sense?

And ditto on the "do you" part.

Thanks for this Cuffs. You probably have me confused with someone who is actually gorgeous! Having said that, there have been some wonderful friendships forged thru the Plats. And, I believe the friends who have lost people gained from our friendship, as we have gained from theirs... If that makes sense?

And ditto on the "do you" part.

Oh bugger off I meant you being gorgeous. Living here now makes me want to meet more of your/our kind of friends, lovely. Makes complete sense.

I am 34, I feel old as fuck. I'll probably need trt soon.

funny thing though, i still feel as if i am 19/20, though i do find myself reacting to situations more and more like my father......(less patience)

i know i've gotten older, can see the lines appearing around the eyes, though not too bad. the skin on my hands/arms are what is really noticable to me now. hard to explain, but years of being outside playing golf or whatever and not using sunblock is very noticable. i wear solar sleeves these days and make sure i have block on my head/neck/hands.

Back