**This thread has a slightly medicinal smell**

CHL IDK what to say bro

Im younger than you (34)
Still have my beard intact
Better looking
I live in the best country in the world

I still like you though.

you sonofabi.......

i still have a beard - just not as bushy as before.

i live in the best country in the world mother fucker....TEXAS.

better looking? sure if you like slack jawed estrogen prone nancy boys, yeah you're better looking.

Awwwwwww man. Do you guys have any idea what hair dye upkeep is like? Are there really NO cute greying girls?

I'm not at the point of it being noticeable to others...yet.

We're also still trying to decide whether to have a second child. But I'me going to be 35 soon.

What's the latest, you think?

grey on a woman is tough to pull off. i think initially you color until its grey enough that it looks like your highlighted your entire mop with grey.

as for kids, wife just had her 4th last summer, she is 35. how is your blood pressure? mine was diagnosed with preeclampsia (sp?) and was admitted to the hospital 7 days before she actually gave birth. she had a similiar issue with our previous kid but it wasn't as bad as this time. if you're not predisposed to high blood pressure, i say keep fuckin'.

Awwwwwww man. Do you guys have any idea what hair dye upkeep is like? Are there really NO cute greying girls?

We're also still trying to decide whether to have a second child. But I'me going to be 35 soon.

Grey: ask your husband.

Kids/age: just had my first at 35, it depends on how long lived your family is. Mines long, I'd not go past 40.

you sonofabi.......

i still have a beard - just not as bushy as before.

i live in the best country in the world mother fucker....TEXAS.

better looking? sure if you like slack jawed estrogen prone nancy boys, yeah you're better looking.

Relax old timer, don't raise that blood pressure too much.

Texas, that's a place i want to visit.

Anyone over 40 can join this Bad Ass Social Group

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/group.php?groupid=44

I tried...

Sad-forever-alone-face-only-l.png

Age is all in the mind until you try playing sports. I don't look forward to turning 40.

I'm 33 but look 25. I still get carded from time to time. it's not as cool as it sounds.

Same here. Turned 32 in December and got carded buying goose an hour ago. I do like the surprised look people have when they guess I'm no older than 23 though.

I took a painting class taught by this world class painter who was a bit older and gray -- she was absolutely beautiful. Full on crush for a week.

If its not noticeable to others then don't even sweat it - don't dye.

I find grey-haired women attractive. No need for dye, imo.

"Who loves ya baby!"

But, I was only speaking about myself... I'm not happy with all my hair loss.

I was talking to the gal that cuts my hair and she said "even though you have a buzz cut it is very obvious that your hairline is receding. Good news is you have more thna compensated with the hair on your back and out of your ears."

So I got that going for me.

38 here, still waiting to feel those age effects things I hear people talk about all the time. I work out 5-6 days a week, I feel stronger than Ive ever felt in my life, feel wiser, earn more money, my wife is hotter than anybody else I know, I really have nothing to complain about this thing called "aging"... and to be honest when I hear people bitching about their age, I truly truly feel the whole thing is more mental than anything else, you can focus on whatever you want to focus on, the universe is whatever you want it to be as I always say.

38 here, still waiting to feel those age effects things I hear people talk about all the time. I work out 5-6 days a week, I feel stronger than Ive ever felt in my life, feel wiser, earn more money, my wife is hotter than anybody else I know, I really have nothing to complain about this thing called "aging"... and to be honest when I hear people bitching about their age, I truly truly feel the whole thing is more mental than anything else, you can focus on whatever you want to focus on, the universe is whatever you want it to be as I always say.

A bit of a dismissive and somewhat arrogant take on things don't you think?

First off, what do mean by " bitching about their age"? Complaining of physical maladies or decline? In my experience the " age is just a number. .....I feel better physically at 40 than I ever have " crowd is composed of either A. ) reformed couch potatoes, that decided to get active @ 30 or 35 or B) very casual athletes.

You'll be hard pressed to find an older athlete that is even moderately serious about their sport of choice and that has been competing for an extended period of time that'll spout off similar stuff. The vast overwhelming majority of people out there at 35....let alone 40 are inferior copies of their 25 or 28 year old selves ( physically anyway) unless you weren't close to your potential at 25. You might not notice it as " feeling good" is such a subjective thing, but get serious and push your limits and then watch those mile splits( or whatever ) creep up as you age.

As to the rest of the stuff you mentioned , I don't think anyone had denied that aging does have lots of upsides too. Feeling good and performing on a perpetually trending upward sliding scale until you die....ain't one of them

A bit of a dismissive and somewhat arrogant take on things don't you think?

First off, what do mean by " bitching about their age"? Complaining of physical maladies or decline? In my experience the " age is just a number. .....I feel better physically at 40 than I ever have " crowd is composed of either A. ) reformed couch potatoes, that decided to get active @ 30 or 35 or B) very casual athletes.

You'll be hard pressed to find an older athlete that is even moderately serious about their sport of choice and that has been competing for an extended period of time that'll spout off similar stuff. The vast overwhelming majority of people out there at 35....let alone 40 are inferior copies of their 25 or 28 year old selves ( physically anyway) unless you weren't close to your potential at 25. You might not notice it as " feeling good" is such a subjective thing, but get serious and push your limits and then watch those mile splits( or whatever ) creep up as you age.

As to the rest of the stuff you mentioned , I don't think anyone had denied that aging does have lots of upsides too. Feeling good and performing on a perpetually trending upward sliding scale until you die....ain't one of them

as I said man the universe is whatever you want it to be.... you want to see it that way, great man, I choose to see it in a different way, and thats who you are and thats who I am... peace!

i'm 55 years old. i've noticed my hearing isn't as good as it once was.

Thank you all for your hair advice. I think I'm going to stay natural until I have no choice.

You're all wonderful old people.

I was talking to the gal that cuts my hair and she said "even though you have a buzz cut it is very obvious that your hairline is receding. Good news is you have more thna compensated with the hair on your back and out of your ears."

So I got that going for me.

Hahaha, she sounds like a very nice woman!

as I said man the universe is whatever you want it to be.... you want to see it that way, great man, I choose to see it in a different way, and thats who you are and thats who I am... peace!

Nah, the universe is how it is. Your perception is just more or less accurate and is influenced by your particular experience.

I for example started exercise at 32 and come from a long lived, later puberty family. Now at 35 I am stronger, faster, smarter, happier than I've ever been. From my point of view I plan to get better into my 40's.

Joints get worn away and then are fucked. Concussion stacks up. There are a certain number if things that are of limited supply, its about how you use em that dictates your experience of getting older. This can be seen in the lifespan of featherweight vs heavyweight (less reps, longer life. That and your genetic predisposition.

Back