**This thread has a slightly medicinal smell**

Turning 30 ruined my life
I almost had a breakdown at my birthday breakfast
Cant wait to see what 40 feels like
Oh joy

I thought thirty would be bad, then realized i had another ten years before forty and it wasn't bad at all. Enjoy it while you can. Forty is just a fucking game changer...midlife crisis time. All i think about is how i can get a muscle car and my nagging injuries.

One strange thing about aging is not truly realizing it. I don't see the world through the eyes of a 37 year old. When I see kids in college, or am sparring against a younger guy in the gym, or we're playing a certain team in softball, it doesn't register that I'm twice their age.

Getting old is frightening. Every day you're tempting fate, and one day it's going to get you.

One strange thing about aging is not truly realizing it. I don't see the world through the eyes of a 37 year old. When I see kids in college, or am sparring against a younger guy in the gym, or we're playing a certain team in softball, it doesn't register that I'm twice their age.

Exactly right. I still think I'm 20 years old drinking gasoline so I can pee on your campfire. Thinking you're young and invincible can get us old dudes killed.

Is this you jmac?

[YT]MRRuMHiVdZY[/YT]

Exactly right. I still think I'm 20 years old drinking gasoline so I can pee on your campfire. Thinking you're young and invincible can get us old dudes killed.

This reminds me of when old guys turn up to a motorcycle dealership and buy some
death trap thinking it couldnt be much faster ZZR 1100 from back in the day.

THey dont last long those guys.

I definitely don't act my age. I watch pokemon & I poke-battle at the local comic book shop all the time.

Gotta laugh at those who think 40 is old. Wait until you actually get old.

You guys should group together and write satirical articles about how the rest of us should live our lives.

45 years old. I definitely don't fit the demographic but you're all lucky to have me here.

I definitely don't act my age. I watch pokemon & I poke-battle at the local comic book shop all the time.

Lmao dear god i hope you're joking.

giphy.gif

Haha.
No my friend. I'm not a tough guy now, and never have been.

You're a gentleman and a scholar jmac, if i had a sister i'd let you...

Nevermind, im on dubbs lol.

Gotta laugh at those who think 40 is old. Wait until you actually get old.

40 is old as fuck.

I'm reading through this thread thinking to myself,

"Shouldn't these old farts be out sitting on a bench somewhere gasping for their last breath instead of sitting inside the retirement home posting on Sherdog. Their quality of life must be hell with all the STIs I hear are rampant among old people."

I'm 39, and I'm sure you don't have the wobbly bits I have but you've always been so fucking funny and awesome to me, love.

(this'll seem stalky to people who don't know the Plats how they used to be) but every now and again I think about you now I've moved here. ICU's page doesn't work anymore, and you know who else I'm on about. Too much time, luffy.

me & the boys all promised each other to give each other shiners once we turn 40.

then when people ask "OMG what happened to you?" I'd give them a stern & sincere look, & answer "I turned 40".

me & the boys all promised each other to give each other shiners once we turn 40.

then when people ask "OMG what happened to you?" I'd give them a stern & sincere look, & answer "I turned 40".

Shiners like a smack up the prickit?

You guys should group together and write satirical articles about how the rest of us should live our lives.

we could, but it would involve stop being a pussy

anyway, i stopped giving a fuck about getting older at some point. can't change it. but then again i don't really act my age.
you live until you die and we all die so who gives a fuck especially in this gay ass decade

Back