**This thread has a slightly medicinal smell**

This thread be all like
fellowkids_zps039e6aa7.gif

Hahaha so true!!

30, but I'm a cranky , onry old man at heart. Plus I've got a bad back and natter on endlessly to my younger co workers about music trivia when I play bands in the morning for them

Old age is in the mind it's true, but as I age I do have strange aches and pains that come and go without rhyme or reason.

I'm 33 but look 25. I still get carded from time to time. it's not as cool as it sounds.

One of my sons was in his high school talent show recently... Half way through I ask my wife, "why are those three cheerleaders the only judges"? She then tells me the judges are the Assistant Principles, and the head of the theater program at the school. I swear they looked 16-17.

One of my sons was in his high school talent show recently... Half way through I ask my wife, "why are those three cheerleaders the only judges"? She then tells me the judges are the Assistant Principles, and the head of the theater program at the school. I swear they looked 18 your honour

/\
Fixed the last line for you. ;)

I'm now scared of groups of teenagers. I'm so old.

Can I join if I feel like an old man?

I'm a 50 year old man trapped in a 30 year old body (that coincidentally, feels as though it is 60 years old).

P.S: I teach students between the ages of 18-22 - every day I am reminded of how old I am.

Are all of you posting from a senior citizen home? I hope you guys at least have some decent oxygen tanks.

Back