This picture broke my heart

I wouldnt mind being ecstatic over receiving a piece of bread. Instead I get annoyed when they accidentally put sugar into my on the go coffee. Westerners that can afford to pay rent are spoiled fucking bitches by and large, and mostly unaware or disregarding of such a reality.
Does it make your struggle any easier, just because someone else is struggling more? We have plenty of people in poverty here. They're not starving to death but that doesn't mean everything is just great.

Does it make your struggle any easier, just because someone else is struggling more? We have plenty of people in poverty here. They're not starving to death but that doesn't mean everything is just great.

In response to the first question, it does actually, though it causes some guilt for lamenting my (former) struggles to begin with. Also I figured I made it clear enough that if you can afford a roof and a plate of food, thats doing very well and worth appreciating in and of itself.

Ive argued on here before that the trust fund kid devastated by getting a BMW instead of a Ferrari feels the same pain as a starving street person but theyre objectively different situations. Have a nice day Mike.

In response to the first question, it does actually, though it causes some guilt for lamenting my (former) struggles to begin with. Also I figured I made it clear enough that if you can afford a roof and a plate of food, thats doing very well and worth appreciating in and of itself.

Ive argued on here before that the trust fund kid devastated by getting a BMW instead of a Ferrari feels the same pain as a starving street person but theyre objectively different situations. Have a nice day Mike.
Fair enough and I definitely agree with your second point. You have a good day as well buddy!

Back